Reviews for A Trickster's Gift
Selene-daughter of the sea chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Very good chapter. I had one thought when I read about all the people coming; orgy.
Truth chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Great idea and I loved the sex, but its very poor writing please try again and redo this it has great potential, good bye
Addicted.X chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
This story is great and should have way more reviews! I love that Cas and Garbirl love each other its so cute! Cant wait to read the rest :D
nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Got a question for ya. Is this a Sam/Dean/Bobby threesome story or are all three of them just going to be in the story?

Interesting idea though. Giving them powers probably wasn't the smartest thing to do though. If you are going to change them from canon it does work though. Dean was probably a worse idea than Sam.

shade
DeansCherryPie chapter 60 . 5/3/2012
I'm loving this story! it took me two weeks to read all 60 chapters so far but i hope there is more! i have to tell you that this is my favorite supernatural fanfic ever!
LuciLucifer chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I swear this fanfic is so awesome and amazing...I dreamt of triplets and angels by the time I got to 42 a.k.a Werewolf troubles.

You're amazing to write such a long fic and I'm like half way there but I just had to tell you how awesome it is 8DDDDD

Or I'd burst hah :DDDD

Love this fic so damn much 8DDDDDDDDdd
Skye1963 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
FUNNY! I loved the humor and can actually see Sam and Dean doing something like that! I wonder what they would have done to demons...
Pixie Dust Keeper 2014 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Awesome story. I have read these types of stories and thought they were dirty. But OH MY CAS! This is very very dirty. You should get an award for having the dirtiest mind ever. I think it's cute with Cas and Gabriel being lovers. Awwwwwwww. it is very graphic with the sex scenes. Phwoar.
elleran1969 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
wow I have read some hot stories but this is awesome need a cold shower now!
therainstormalchemist chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Hu... Not a bad fic!

Looking forward to some wincest

Please update soon