Reviews for Compulsion
sarabo chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
WOW! What a story! You have taken the vamps in "Twilight" and made them nastier than the original story-at least it seems like that and their powers were so different. I was glad to see Emmett get the girl. Thanks so much for the entertainment.
sarabo chapter 12 . 10/8/2016
Bella is now immortal, but at what price? I hope the was is over soon. Even though the men are "brothers", they are still rivals. I can't believe I am saying this, but I hope sweet Emmett gets her love. He deserves it.
sarabo chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
What a stupid girl! I hope that she gets taken care of before she does any more damage.
sarabo chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
WOW! Can't say anything else (;))
sarabo chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
I know I am new to the FF Twilight stories, but I have never read one where Elliot was her lover. Great change of pace.
sarabo chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
Such a sweet love story ;)
sarabo chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
This was soooo cute!
Poor Bella, OCD can be a killer, in more ways than one. I hope someone can help her.
sarabo chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
Even though your vampires don't sparkle, they seem different than the ones I have read about (Stephen King, for example) but it is nice to have an unusual take on them. I know there is more to come, so bring it on and let me see how different they can be.
MyladyNancy chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
wow what a good story.
dag21 chapter 15 . 6/15/2016
Your wicked, wicked mind will be the death of me! Awesome!
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 15 . 4/28/2016
Oh wow! This was an amazing find and am amazing read! Enjoyed every morsel that was served up!
Paty4Hale chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
Awwwwww soooo cute!3
Paty4Hale chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
As awesome as a new dress can be I am more romántic, i've always been the romántic one, so what Emmett is going, trying to get her to achieve her dream , something that is the most important thing to her is heart melting, they both say the same "I dont care that you have OCD" but their actions are different. I think that the goodness in Emmett's heart is what makes him want to know soemone, like he is doing. Edward is more superficial, not that that is a bad thing, but I really think that if he wants to know her he should take her to somewhere She is confortable and likely to talk to him
Paty4Hale chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Oooowww that was sweet!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
I really wish emmett and bella died in the fight