Reviews for Compulsion
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 9/10
Dying to get to the next one. The only good thing about Hurricane Irma, have to stay inside all day tomorrow...
jk chapter 15 . 7/31
I think this story would have been ALOT better if Edward and Emmett changed places...and Alice is fucking nasty no matter the story. Ugly little annoying POS...no one likes her! Not even jasper in twilight lol...have you ever seen LESS chemistry?
sarabo chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
WOW! What a story! You have taken the vamps in "Twilight" and made them nastier than the original story-at least it seems like that and their powers were so different. I was glad to see Emmett get the girl. Thanks so much for the entertainment.
sarabo chapter 12 . 10/8/2016
Bella is now immortal, but at what price? I hope the was is over soon. Even though the men are "brothers", they are still rivals. I can't believe I am saying this, but I hope sweet Emmett gets her love. He deserves it.
sarabo chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
What a stupid girl! I hope that she gets taken care of before she does any more damage.
sarabo chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
WOW! Can't say anything else (;))
sarabo chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
I know I am new to the FF Twilight stories, but I have never read one where Elliot was her lover. Great change of pace.
sarabo chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
Such a sweet love story ;)
sarabo chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
This was soooo cute!
Poor Bella, OCD can be a killer, in more ways than one. I hope someone can help her.
sarabo chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
Even though your vampires don't sparkle, they seem different than the ones I have read about (Stephen King, for example) but it is nice to have an unusual take on them. I know there is more to come, so bring it on and let me see how different they can be.
MyladyNancy chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
wow what a good story.
dag21 chapter 15 . 6/15/2016
Your wicked, wicked mind will be the death of me! Awesome!
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 15 . 4/28/2016
Oh wow! This was an amazing find and am amazing read! Enjoyed every morsel that was served up!
Paty4Hale chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
Awwwwww soooo cute!3
Paty4Hale chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
As awesome as a new dress can be I am more romántic, i've always been the romántic one, so what Emmett is going, trying to get her to achieve her dream , something that is the most important thing to her is heart melting, they both say the same "I dont care that you have OCD" but their actions are different. I think that the goodness in Emmett's heart is what makes him want to know soemone, like he is doing. Edward is more superficial, not that that is a bad thing, but I really think that if he wants to know her he should take her to somewhere She is confortable and likely to talk to him