Reviews for Torn
Sydney chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
Hey, PLEASE. PLEASE keep up the awesome job and write more awesome fanfics!
Torn, a X-men fanfic was an awesome read!
Cat Marvelle chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Cool story :D
PocketMaster123 chapter 42 . 7/25/2012
Dammit! Stop making my cry with your powerful words and emotional scenes!
PocketMaster123 chapter 35 . 7/25/2012
"command" is writen with two M's. Your attempts at getting me to review your awesome story have failed you misserably! HA!

... Hey, wait a darn-tootin' minute!
PocketMaster123 chapter 34 . 7/25/2012
Damn you. You've made me cry once more.
PocketMaster123 chapter 23 . 7/25/2012
Let me guess how this entire story turns out. I havnt even read this chapter yet, by the way.

(ahem), it'll go something like this:

Auger: Give me their power! All of it!
Rhett: You want power? Fine then, have some power!
Auger: It hurts! Why does it hurt so much!
Rhett: Wuss...
PocketMaster123 chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
"They (Rhetts siblings) know the shore almost as well as I do meself!"

His power is to obtain and share knowledge... I see what you did there (evil laugh) XD
PocketMaster123 chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Hey... Um. I just wanted to point out a type which could be potentially racist. I'm not calling you a racist! I just wanted you to know.

It's spelled "snickered" not "sniggered". I myself couldn't be offend by this as I am caucasion (white) but it could potentially offend somebody. Just wanted to let you know. Great story by the way.
PocketMaster123 chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
"I've killed the chump before"... That scene.

Yes. Well, I do believe I've just shat myself. Well, it would seem, congratulations are in order. You've succeeded in making me cry and soil my unders in a single story.
PocketMaster123 chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Okay. This is getting ridiculus. You're the 4th author that's made me cry in 2 days! How do you guys keep doing that to me! Stop taking advantage of my naturally sympathetic self!
PocketMaster123 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
1- What kind of power is changing into a girl? I mean it might be kind of interesting the first 2 or 3 times but... Meh.

2- "But if things look like they're goin' down the tubes, I'm pullin' you out!" - Wolverine
That's what she said!
PocketMaster123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow, quite a bit of 'Scott Bashing' in this first chapter.

So I guess this isnt based in the Evolution-verse since Logan *can't fly the Blackbird?

Other than that, it's gettin' good it looks like.
J chapter 46 . 6/4/2012
You are an amazing writer. You made me laugh, cry 3 times, and also you made me stay up late, read this and be late for school the next day. Thanks so much for the glorious read! Keep writing!
Vela513 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This story is just wonderful. It brought both tears and laughter to my eyes. I just love loving and close sibling relationships in stories, and you had plenty! 3
Jeanniebird chapter 46 . 1/25/2012
I somehow haven't realized that you updated these last chapters and as I finally checked your profile I saw that you already finished posting the story! I'm deeply sorry for the delay!

I was a little bit sad that Rhett couldn't return home. After everything he has been through just for his family and that he finally made progress with his father I hoped he could go home. But Rhett is right, he will still be perecuted there. And the X-Men are a great family, too.

Ericka's letter was soooo cute! Especially her last remark that nobody except her send Rhett hugs and kisses.

I miss you, too! Believe me, I do, a lot! So there is only one way to fix this: Some day (hopefully soon) you have to return to us with another story. Maybe about Rhett, maybe about someone else, I honestly don't care that much, just write a second X-Men story!