Reviews for Adventures of Minami Edogawa: The New Alias
detectivemoe chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
hey can u tell me if you r planning to leave him as a girl where u can make another series where he decides if he should change back please let me know
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Awesome story
CelestialSkitty chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Humm... How should I put this...
(beware, this is my calm before a storm)

YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME! I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS DUOLOGY ( or whatever is a two- book series called... :P ) IT'S JUST SO FUNNYAND INTRESTING!

I'm sry I'm fangirling over your talent... But seriously *ahem, drumrolls please!* pweeeaaaazzzeeee update!

Lunatic Luna
Cased In Darkness chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
I've enjoyed reading this series so far. Please update soon.
king92197 chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
As usual, great story! Just because i'd like to see another part of this soon, i'd like to give some ideas that might work:

1. Kazuha learns who Minami is like Heiji learned who Conan was, but Heiji and Kazuha have no idea the other one knows anything.

2. Kaitou Kid learns who Minami is and teases the hell out of her.

3. The kids learn that Minami is Conan, but nothing else.

4. Haibara somehow takes the antidote and becomes a boy (Very unlikely you would do that one, but still).

5. Kudo Sakura and Ran meet up... Need I say more?

6. Take the number 4. idea and make Haibara have to act as Conan with Minami still around to kill Sera's suspicion

7. Have Haibara have to take the antidote for a while and be Shiho, but make Minami pretend to be Haibara like the Play when Shinichi came back.

As always, I can't wait to keep reading your stories, and I hope you consider one of my ideas for Part 3!

PS: Have you noticed how so many people accidently use Masumi Sera as one of the two characters in the description when she isn't in it? You had her in the story, so it doesn't matter!
Aster Lawrence chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
HURRAY! well kid94, I think you're doing a great job. But be CREATIVE! don't care what Gosho-san writes next! Make up your own. Ok, what should happen in part 3

1) Minami and Haibara grow closer, screen-time for detective boys!

2)The website is a success, cases come and Ran is surprised at Minami's abilities.

3) Minami learns girl stuff like uh, sewing!(I dunno, im a boy!)

4) Case with Black Org, and Vermouth is stumped about Minami!

Till then

A.H.

I noticed my initial make Anita Hailey! (Ai in dub!)
15bubbles chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
I'm a little sad to say the first time I read the summary to part one, I thought the story would be cliche and just overall horribly written. Thank you for a story that isn't the case!
Bard of Chaos chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
Author Alert, AWAY! Anyways, I can't wait to read Heiji's reaction to MinamiConanShinchi. And it would be awesome if there was an antidote for one day and Shinchi learns the hardships of being a teenage girl. XD
Kyuubi No Tenshi chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
I will wait for Part III, even if it kills me. And knowing how Shinigami these guys are...make it soon.
WinxPossible chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
Such a great ending. Hope part 3 comes soon!
WinxPossible chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Ho, ho. This was so great. Haibara, you don't have to be afraid of loosing your Org sense. That will only mean that you can live your life as a normal kid.
Kyuubi No Tenshi chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Oh boy, poor Minami. Heiji, you tattletale! You should be arested for that!
purplebunny93 chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
so... does this mean youre almost done? how can you do this to me? i swear i have fallen in love with this, but ok.. i thoguht that haibara was gonna make an antidote for 'minami' to turn back into 'sakura' and i kinda wanted to see what would happen if that happened, but... i'm kind of into gender-benders lately, i dont know why, i just find them amusing 3
The Veronicas Music Is My Life chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
Well, I might have not reviewed much, but in any case: faboules chapters.
Kyuubi No Tenshi chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
HAHAHAHA! Heiji almost got a makeover!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »