Reviews for Nothing is Trivial
Cerberus Hound chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I liked the story it was good very detailed
But THE one thing that pissed me off was
When Tali was raped by random thugs
I am a true Talimancer and I don't wanna
Hear about that hell i don't even like it
When garrus romances with her
I like it strictly with Shepard! Sorry my
Own personal views!
PEACE!
Hewhoislost chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
This was/is one hell of a fic. The way you played the past and present. The dark and the light. I usually don't read fics like this but your was worth the pain. I'm a better person for reading it, and I hope to see more from you in the future.
aRandomNoob chapter 18 . 5/5/2012
Well done.
Mariomaner chapter 18 . 3/18/2012
I'd say this is a good end to the story. It left me feeling satisfied and yet very depressed inside(My favorite character in ME is Tali.), but that's the goal of stories like this. However I don't think either of Shepard decisions (Restore Tali's memories or leave her be)are "good" resolutions. By that I mean that either choice is not perfect and have negative consiquences. Like you wrote, Shep doesn't want her to feel all that pain again, but one could argue that you wouldn't be letting her be herself since all her morals, belifs, etc. are gone. I'm kind of curious to find what would happen if Shep decided to give her back he memories, but that would probably ruin the feel on this whole fic.

Bottom line, the story was well written and I can't wait to see what what other stories you can think up

You get a 9/10

Also I noticed that you used "The Crow's" basic story line for this. Good movie.
Steamboat Ghost chapter 18 . 2/24/2012
The story felt well paced; the interlacing of present and past and the development of what the reader knows was excellent. The mystery/ crime and revenge element of the story was very enjoyable and I'm very appreciative the story's limited, local scope in terms of the magnitude of the action and the locations. Gave it a nice, tight feeling, keeping the plot focused. Additionally, I tend to feel that a sign of a good fanfic author is a willingness to put characters they care about through hell-you did this marvelously.

Characterization was good. I'll be honest, I came to this section of looking for some enjoyable fics featuring Tali, but thus far every one I've read has been far too self indulgent or juvenile. You've succeeded in creating very nice, entertaining, and heart felt interactions between her and others that felt true to their characters. And that's just Tali; in my opinion you did very well with everyone and impressively integrated your own characters as well.

The ending wrapped up very nicely with the exception of Tali's fate. I'm a bit perturbed over everyone's accepting letting this 'new' Tali live in ignorance of who she is as if that is objectively what's in her best interest...It just feels wrong. They may be sparing her painful memories, but they're also denying her her identity (her personality, her joys, her memories, every experience of her lifetime that made her who she was). Garrus says "To truly love someone is to give up what you desire most for their sake"-but Shepard is giving up more than the romance he had with Tali, he's giving up who she is to herself out of his own desire that she not remember the pain. In any case, it's a complex decision, and everyone's apparent simple acceptance of "this is the right thing to do" without any measurable conflict or doubt just doesn't sit well.

That aside, well done. Your writing style and plot kept me interested through the entirety, thanks for your work!
Para-Cord chapter 18 . 2/15/2012
Okay. I think I just cried a little. I feel so bad for Shepard with all that he ever did for her and she ends up alive, but she has no memory of him.

The Tali Shepard loved is gone, and he still does everything he can to make her happy! :')

Hope we can see more from you :D
Suffering Soldier chapter 18 . 2/15/2012
It kills me to see this story come to an end, but God, what a great ending.

Thank you for writing this, and good luck to you in your future pieces.
Para-Cord chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
Why? Why must you end this chapter when I'm begging for more! Loving the story Ug. Keep it up :D
Para-Cord chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
Woah. I never saw that coming! Can't wait for more :D
Taliesyn chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
Great story, please keep going.
Para-Cord chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
Woah. Just woah. Great chapter! I hope your next update doesn't take as long though! :)
Para-Cord chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
PLEASE UPDATE FASTER. That's all that needs to be said.
Advicepuppy chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
SUch a nice story.
Suffering Soldier chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
;_; So epic a story it hurts.

Keep it up.
Para-Cord chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
I reallllly enjoy this story! I just wish it didn't take so long to update! Hope we can see some more from you soon! :)