Reviews for Warmth
Mashiro chapter 1 . 1/7
SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS INTO AN 3 EPISODES LONG OVA :D THIS IS TOO PERFECT !
bakaiibee chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
OMG U SHOULD REALLY MAKE A SERIES! AHHHHHH
SOO GOOD!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
It was great nice work
Atrolus chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Nice Job!

I could Totally see your Mayo Chiki stories being OVA episodes for the anime series! The story wasn't rushed at all and it didn't seem like it was too long either.

As I read through it, I found myself mentally yelling at Jirou to get Konoe out of the cold and into some where nice and warm... Or at least warmer. Not many stories I read on make me do that which is a sure sign of the Authors talent!

Again, Nice Job!

-Atrolus Spartan V84-
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
My god. Please, please, PLEEEEAAASE more Jirou x Subaru set in this continuity! I loved the first one, and it would be a sin to say any different about this story!

Besides, you more or less set us another one-shot already! It would be very nice to see them dealing with the new nature of their relationship now that they managed to be together.

Wish you the best!3
Anon chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Really, really enjoyed it. Your good vocabulary really makes the descriptions clear. I can really imagine everything you wrote playing out in my head. I do hope you continue writing, this fandom really needs authors like you. I'm really looking forward to your next work, good luck!
lil'chrome-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This fic is cute! I it! X3

I hope this isn't your last Mayo Chiki fic, cause this fandom needs you! \()/

I think I'll try and write one fic for this fandom just to see if someone actually like my fic! XP But that's maybe, cause I'm so busy with high school lately, it sucks! (_ )

Anyway, the fluff in the story is amazing and I find Konoe irresistibly cute! And it also warms my heart \()/

I want to see more of your fabulous Mayo Chiki fic, momoxtoshiro! XD
TheUnprofessional chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I really enjoyed reading this fanfic. The descriptions you gave really made the story fun to visualize and read, not only that, but it has a good plot just like your previous fanfic of Mayo Chiki. I think the ending was good and I like how you didn't end it with them totally falling in love, but as them having an awkward, yet very fulfilling moment. Good job!