Reviews for The Clouds In The Sky Look A Lot Like Your Eyes
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow, so intense! Incredibly done.
Livealittlelovesomore chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I loved it, you're writing is chilling, loved how you ended it
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Once again, this fic was eerily beautiful.

It sucked me in and refused to let go. Great work, and with so many random prompts! :D
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Well. WELL. That pretty much blew my mind. Completely and utterly, I'm struggling to make sense of my emotions at the moment. The writing in this echoes the sentiments of the piece - it's beautiful and aching and real - and Lily's character is so tragically flawed and Teddy's is even more so and I want to give both of them a hug and you nearly made me cry. The descriptions in this were so so powerful, Lily's breakdown is so real, the ending is so incredible - it all comes together to make this absolutely astonishing and heartbreaking piece.
sadey chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
wow. its scary how good it is.
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I liiiike this. It's all sad and depressing and pretty and cute. nd all healing-process-ish (yeah just made that into an adjective.)

I especially like Vic in this. Just because.

Oh though, definitely suggesting at lest one cracky/funny LilyTeddy. With them living together as roommates or something. With pretty curtains and scarves. Yeahyeahyeah.
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This epic story was just a reminder of how much I love your work. Excellent job!
account-isn't in-use chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
oooh! i like the ending. the story plot flows well :) nice :)
fredasally chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
wow real sad but great story