Reviews for Orchids and Intrigue
CJoR chapter 9 . 4/10
Another great story !
MsChrisAnn chapter 9 . 4/10/2021
I’m really enjoying your “season 5”. Your characters are believable. Nice work.
Jot70 chapter 9 . 7/16/2020
Wonderful... a family of spies, oh my!
Truckee Gal chapter 9 . 9/25/2018
Billy and Amanda kept each other company while they waited. What a world of positive improvement to have Billy Melrose replace Diabolical Dr. Smyth! Always loved Amanda's talent for connecting the dots and for gleaning information from people others would ignore. This was a great story and I very much enjoyed the casting of a wide net to include Phillip, Jamie, Dotty, Billy, Francine and Harry. Well done.
Truckee Gal chapter 8 . 9/25/2018
SIDE NOTE: I have a pet peeve about the proper usage of Lee's code name. It's NOT to be used as though it's a nickname; it is need-to-know in the espionage business to protect Lee's identity. Harry V. Thornton should know better; Dotty should NOT have been told without Lee's permission. Amanda should NEVER use Lee's code name during their personal and intimate time together. 'Nuff said.

Harry and Dotty are headed out to the same apple patch just as numerous Agents are closing in on the evil ones! Sure hope Harry didn't choose that place in order to snoop around because he would be wrongfully placing Dotty in danger. Fingernail biting time!
Truckee Gal chapter 7 . 9/25/2018
Harry is hilarious! Since when is 3 p.m. considered "tonight" hmm?! Uh oh!
Harry is careless! He just opened his mouth and inserted his foot bigtime. That cat hasn't been let out of the bag ... yet! There are teenage boys in the house.

SIDE NOTE: In my chapter 3 review, the word is "hoovering" (like a vacuum). Curse those automatic corrections!
Truckee Gal chapter 6 . 9/25/2018
A suicide pact between two honest patriots is what I feared. Wonder if Charles Billingsworth was the one putting the same pressure on the American scientist? Oh Harry, if their baby is a girl, Lee will be wrapped around her finger and, when she starts dating, his overprotective nature will go into overdrive!
Truckee Gal chapter 5 . 9/25/2018
"Lee made eye contact with Harry and tried not to laugh." Betcha Lee's dimples flared!
Truckee Gal chapter 4 . 9/25/2018
My guess is HVT issued the Zulu Blue and had his driver discretely tape it to the door when he came for Dotty. Love that Lee knows exactly how to distract Amanda from worry. Something's got to give on the simultaneous deaths of US and USSR scientists!
Truckee Gal chapter 3 . 9/25/2018
Both super scientists and their research disappeared a month ago and both were found dead together in D.C. Interesting ... very interesting!

Phillip and Jamie have hovering up food down to a science, but a milkshake AND a soda sound awful together. Glad Lee set some ground rules for maintaining dignity while dating.

With a couple clues, Amanda put the puzzle pieces of her Mother and Harry together. Dotty had the presence of mind to exchange last names. Harry's now privy to Lee and Amanda's news.

The various plot lines are unfolding at a steady pace.
Truckee Gal chapter 2 . 9/25/2018
Looking forward to Lee's and Amanda's reactions when they discover the identity of Dotty's date. That's an early Zulu Blue for a pregnant woman!
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
The stage is lavishly set with multiple scenarios. This is the first time Harry Thornton met Dotty West and they introduced themselves by first name only. So how did he recognize her?
Pamkins86 chapter 9 . 2/18/2016
Loved this story in the installments . I feel like I am seeing /reading about her pregnancy and their developing relationship and livrs. Lovrd the introduction of Harry. I could see that happenibg in the series.
WhiteFeather1965 chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
Harry and Dotty dating. That romantic combination never occurred to me as a viable possibility. Brilliant all same. Gotta love it. Great stories so far. Keep 'em coming.
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
YAY! Harry and Dotty - such a terrific idea!