Reviews for Am I Dreaming no baby!
csp4 chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
Over 3 years after I first read 'Am I Dreaming' (just finished re-reading), I finally got around to reading the 'no baby' version:) Very well done! Not sure which version I like best.
To make a comment about when Bella was back in 1918...I really appreciated that Bella tried her best to act the way a 'proper lady' would act back then. It doesn't always happen that way. I read one story where Bella dropped the F-bomb & Elizabeth giggled. Not sure which universe that would happen but not in this one::))
Cullen Cousin chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
I love this ending better, it makes the story come a full circle! Excellent job!
DestinyBaker96 chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Love love love these stories, I'm currently reading both versions! Usually I stop reading after They declare their feelings because its usually smooth sailing from that point but your stories have definitely surprised me, I can't wait to be done reading to read more of your stories, but I also don't want to be done reading such a great fanfic
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 4/8/2015
That was a fun alternative. Enjoyed reading.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 4/8/2015
Guess you can teach old dogs new tricks.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
Lauren will never learn.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 4/8/2015
Laurent did show up and is now ashes. A very good thing. Let's just hope there aren't any other psychos out there waiting to attack.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
No Laurent to be killed on the beach in this version. Glad Angela was there. Jacob is being a bigger ass this time I think.
Nannyjojo chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
Well I enjoyed that just as much as the other version.
Not sure which was my fav, they both had different meanings.
Thank you for sharing both.
Nannyjojo chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
Oh God yes, I could just imagine Emmett with one of the others abilities.
As expected Bella just handled that all with ease.
Nannyjojo chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
Whoops.
Someone broke the treaty, but it was oh so worth it.
Nannyjojo chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
Haha, glad he has found a way to get around the treaty.
Not sure they will be happy, but technically it wont be broken that way.
I still don't like Jacob.
Nannyjojo chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
HAHA.
You reap what you sow Lauren. Karma is a bitch. And all the other sayings I could throw in here.
Loved Rose here.
Nannyjojo chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
Oh Yeah, Emmett is going to be pissed.
Well they have come to some understanding with Jacob, but did Edward tell a porky?
Nannyjojo chapter 8 . 4/6/2015
Oh Jacob, you really do push it don't you.
Can't you take a hint.