Reviews for Harry Potter and the Arcana
cadamban.k chapter 6 . 11/15/2023
I cracked a smile at that. Good story till now. Only curious if Harry has his Saving people thing still as this Harry is quite different. Would be interesting if he does and how he would react to that with his current personality. Would be quite hilarious.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/6/2023
morning glory seeds produce LSA not LSD and he would have needed to stew the seeds in alcohol or boiling water for at least 12 hrs to have steeped out the halucinogenic properties it takes 150-200 seeds to create halucinations that strong
Vesp chapter 8 . 11/7/2022
Uuuuooooaaaahhhhaaaahaaaahaaaahhhaaa
TheAssassinofIce chapter 6 . 6/17/2022
I must admit, this story makes me smile very much. I can relate to this Harry a lot.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/15/2021
what i think is that its a load of shit. All that talking to his scar crux have turned it into an angsty ooooh dark not dark shit story that shitty writers use.

It was really great early, sorry you ruined it, but it makes sense it was dropped.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/15/2021
what a bunch of nonsense
N0b0dy-637 chapter 6 . 10/14/2021
I loved that, literally my humor lol
BerryStainsAndSunflowerSeeds chapter 1 . 10/8/2021
this reminds me of the book "all our hidden gifts"
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2021
Three years later

Great hall, welcoming feast

Harry: These treacle tarts almost taste as good as weed cookies!

Some muggleborn: Harry, WHAT
Sagar Alias Jackie chapter 35 . 5/31/2021
Hey , wonderful story , absolutely loved reading it . Hope u get time to complete it

Anyway man , U rocked it !
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2021
I am trying so hard not to laugh
Abyssal Angel chapter 13 . 2/8/2021
This is... kinda disappointing... Everything's different, but you've kept the plot the same despite that. I realize you've covered yourself there in a way, what with the whole fate and higher powers thing that exists in this story, but it doesn't change the fact that all you've done is made a different Harry tread the same old path in a slightly different manner. There's only so many times a person can tread canon before it becomes dreadfully dull.
Abyssal Angel chapter 7 . 2/8/2021
"Sometimes, things happen that nobody can understand – it takes an intelligent man to realize this, and a wise man to accept it."

I am utterly flabbergasted, that this quote is attributed to Professor Flitwick. The Head of House for the Intelligent, wise, and scholastic, and a statement that ultimately sounds wise, but is actually self defeating and counter to intelligence and wisdom both, do NOT GO TOGETHER!

Seriously, if you took this 'wise saying' to its logical conclusion, then cavemen would have understood that fire was just something that burned, and it was unnecessary to attempt to understand it and that it's wise to accept that!

The sheer utter... GALL! This offends me. Greatly. Do not give in to this rhetoric! If you do not understand something, do not despair at it, simply keep it in mind! Make a list even! Someday you will very likely be wiser and more knowledgeable, and may have the tools you need to understand what you couldn't understand before! DO NOT GIVE UP! DO NOT ACCEPT DEFEAT! DO NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THAT NIGHT! STAY! DETERMINED!
NightTriumphant17 chapter 21 . 1/8/2021
I absolutely love Harry’s test answers, Lockhart is totally a creepy pedophile. Serves him right.
NightTriumphant17 chapter 6 . 1/8/2021
I was cracking up the entire chapter, and I definitely smiled, so here’s my review.
1,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »