Reviews for Reaching for Indigo!
Draco55 chapter 16 . 1/23
Ummm, Magikarp? Level 21? Does nothing about that seem, I don't know, /wrong/!? to you?
Zoch666 chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
great story so far
WyldClaw chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
That was one cool battle
pokestets23 chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
He is gay...
I don't know. I know I like to make Bill different from what other people would think, so I'm very curious how you portray him.
I think so :)))

I love how much personality your writing has. I could never make up a character like Azul in a million years. Good work man!
M14R0 chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Q1) What was your thoughts of Aven? I loved him, being my own Oc and all. I think you wrote him well and the way he made Azul uncomfertable made me laugh.

Q2) Predictions for Bill's house? Bill is an interesting character. Maybe he gives Azul or somebody an Eevee.

Q3) Do you think Pichu is finally warming up to Azul? Nope, I think these two still have a long way to go.
wisdom-jewel chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Good chapter. It seems that Azul will figure what he wants to do sooner or later.

1) Aven seems weird but I would like to see how you will take him.

2) I'll bet Bill will do something that I am sure.

3) Maybe, Pichu might think Azul is becoming worthy of being his trainer. Though emotional-wise, it might take some more time.
EriRayLee chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
You are making this hard to pick my fav storys out of yours LOL GOOOD WORK Keep going
FIGHTING
Heart of the Anime chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
I read all the story today and it was really good. I liked it a lot cant wait till you update the chapters. And who is Azuls love interest really? Im curious to find out. :)
pokestets23 chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
Misty to the rescue!
M14R0 chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
I wonder what Misty will teach Azul. Hopefully Azul will be more lucky with his next battle.
wisdom-jewel chapter 15 . 5/3/2013
Great chapter. I think it is good that Azul is weak and slowly get stronger as time goes by. It is require, I believe, that any good hero worth their salt should start out as a newbie and quite weak, like Azul.

I do want to know what Misty's training session would be. I wish you luck with the next chapter. And I wonder when Izzy appear next.
pokestets23 chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
Awesome chapter. I liked how strong Lilla was even though he Pokemon were still in primary stages. :)
wisdom-jewel chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
Everything is great but one thing. Eevee knows five moves so one move needs to be removed. Other than that great battle and great chapter. I wish you luck with you next. I do hope that Izzy would make her appearance soon.
cameddie chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Azul (Blue), Verde (Green), Jaune (Yellow)? I see what you did there, very clever. :P Might update this review later
M14R0 chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
I really am enjoying this fic. Azul and Jaune are so cool together, but I do think that Jaune has stronger feelings for Azul. I like Pichu, he is my fave pokemon from Azul's team.

Are you still accepting OC's? If so, what do I need to send in? What info would you need?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »