Reviews for More Than Enough
BlueSkyeCloud9 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
OMY, lovely! I love love love this. I like want more but I'm so happy where it ended...and I just keep re reading it because it's so freaking PERFECT! You're amazing :) Write more McNozzo soon? :D
Lidil chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh, my ghod.

Red pumps, fruit loops *and* Tony.

Good tag.

Certainly sounds like them.

Thoroughly enjoyed reading.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Awesome! And like your other reviewers, I'm so happy that you picked up on the whole vibe & conversation in P's Papers. I KNEW there was a reason for Tim's early on stammering and lack of self confidence. Can't wait for more!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
awww this was AWESOME! :) Loved it _
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wow, I was hoping someone would write something on this episode. This was really good, I was shocked when Tim mention what his father said to him regarding the birthday card. I am glad that you had Tony and Tim talk about it and that Tim has someone there for him. Thanks! :)
novrov chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Love your take on the episode! 7 years of not speaking to his dad, something major must had happened between Tim and his dad. Lol on your tony being slimmer with the non spiky hair!

novrov
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Hmm ... interesting take on why they haven't spoken. Been going over it in my head since he spoke the words. Good one shot :-)
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was so great. I was actually glad that Tim was shown not having the perfect home life everyone seemed to think he did. I LOVED when he stood up to Gibbs in the interrogation room. I actually squealed out loud at that! Great story, Tim and Tony were written so in character I could actually hear the conversation in my head. Great job.