Reviews for The Wolf
He-Haw chapter 1 . 6/14
well let's see. First of all I don't know what you were thinking about wolves with this but it is just stupidity incarnate. Second of all if you're going to post original works than you should post it on DA instead. Only an idiot puts there original work here.

So yeah, I'm going to report you for this.

Have fun
Reldresal chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Hey faggy. Just checkin up on you. You know you didn't even categorize this as poetry? Not that I blame you, it's complete shit anyways.

You know, I'm starting to think you don't know how this site works at all.
Reldresal chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Hi. I'm the guy who keeps leaving you those . reviews. I did this to catch your attention. Why don't you move this thing to fictionpress where it belongs?

Also, I want to point out a mistake in The keeper of Krypton-Gallifrey is actually in our galaxy.

Until you update again and fix this problem I will be leaving you this message everyday. Okay?

oh and btw before you forget, you can always just pm to talk back
Reldresal chapter 1 . 8/16/2014

Reldresal chapter 1 . 8/15/2014

Reldresal chapter 1 . 8/14/2014

Trubie74 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Wow that was really good, very well written. My favorite part was the ending about Mason. Just a thought, but you may want to move this to the Misc. section. Also, I read the other reviews for this and I don't know what their problem was, this is an awesome poem. Nicely done!
read ur profile chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I feel so sorry for you. I must be a hard life when you are an EMO
read ur profile chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
in my day we had a word for people like you. Poser
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014