Reviews for The Wolf
Reldresal chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Hey faggy. Just checkin up on you. You know you didn't even categorize this as poetry? Not that I blame you, it's complete shit anyways.

You know, I'm starting to think you don't know how this site works at all.
Reldresal chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Hi. I'm the guy who keeps leaving you those . reviews. I did this to catch your attention. Why don't you move this thing to fictionpress where it belongs?

Also, I want to point out a mistake in The keeper of Krypton-Gallifrey is actually in our galaxy.

Until you update again and fix this problem I will be leaving you this message everyday. Okay?

oh and btw before you forget, you can always just pm to talk back
Reldresal chapter 1 . 8/16/2014

Reldresal chapter 1 . 8/15/2014

Reldresal chapter 1 . 8/14/2014

Trubie74 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Wow that was really good, very well written. My favorite part was the ending about Mason. Just a thought, but you may want to move this to the Misc. section. Also, I read the other reviews for this and I don't know what their problem was, this is an awesome poem. Nicely done!
read ur profile chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I feel so sorry for you. I must be a hard life when you are an EMO
read ur profile chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
in my day we had a word for people like you. Poser
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014