Reviews for Pure Priceless Insanity
Shadow Kitusne1412 chapter 11 . 6/25
Okay, back to Ivan. It's Ivan.
Shadow Kitusne1412 chapter 6 . 6/25
Okay, now I think it's Lars...
Shadow Kitusne1412 chapter 4 . 6/25
"He was also bashed to death with something like a pipe—" OKAY! IT'S IVAN ALRIGHT! HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO USES PIPES AS A WEAPON!
Shadow Kitusne1412 chapter 3 . 6/25
I think the criminal is Ivan, and the victim was forced to look like Matthew because Ivan still seeks revenge or something. I mean, purple contacts? Blonde hair? That sounds a lot like Matthew. Just a guess though...
Dragonfire78 chapter 21 . 5/10
This one was as great as the first one! Amazing job!
BlueMusic09 chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
This was awesome! I feel bad for the children. The mental images. Oh dear.
Queen Nini chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
I am seriously thinking its Ivan. Im getting scared. If it is Ivan, how did he come back? Why is he killing again? Does he still want revenge on the little lavender eyed blond? Oh dear god this is making me shiver.

Oh and thanks. I now like FrUk. I needed to like it so thank you amigo.
Queen Nini chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I kinda hate you for making the last one so sad but on the other hand I love you for making it and its so well done.

Im sorry if this is rude, but my friends asked me what I was crying about and I said I was crying about a story written by an author who is a sick, sick angel.
ellasolas chapter 21 . 6/16/2013
Awesome ending to an awesome story. That ending was hilarious, even though I tend to dislike epilogues... usually they're too sad, but nope, this one was epic! And as a matter of fact, I've never walked in on my parents, neither has my sister, so there!
ellasolas chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Sudden thought half way through the chapter: Didn't Lars have cameras planted through the house? o.0
ellasolas chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Poor Gil... Romantic mood ruined
Guest chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
Lol omg you total quoted finding nemo with the 'all drains lead to the ocean'
USUK-PruCan00912 chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
Oh nooooooo

I dont know who i rather it be sophie(because she is only a kid) or mattew(because it would like totaly crush gilbert
USUK-PruCan00912 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
My bet is that its Ivan
USUK-PruCan00912 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Kay earlier i was all like ' man i really wish there would be an awesome sequel'... then BOOM its here