Reviews for Candy Corn Kisses
GHouse chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Loved it!
HeatherSS1 chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Awesome story! Domi is just *too cute*!
pandafan7 chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Little Domi is so cute :)
kmaxxy chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
aaah this was incredibly cute ! domi is absolutely adorable, and this story was amazing&super sweet (literally ahaha) :)
Nightlancer600 chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Awesome ending to this story. It was a very cute and humorous fic that I enjoyed reading. You did a great job with it.
Xhylm chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
That was amazing.. just... amazing. That's all I can put into words.
RainboIsland chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Oh my god I loved this. The end just... (There goes my gay getting all over the place again.)

But really I loved this, and you ended it really well, no matter how long it took.
ThirteenStrikes chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Cameron getting candy corn kisses from Thirteen - I like. :D

Cute little twist with Domi giving Rem an opportunity. Great update.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Oh my gods that was adorable! Thirteen head banging and playing air guitar! Sqweee! And then Domi getting them together! Too cute! This is such a cute, wonderful, adorable fix.
Deathus chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Really enjoyed reading this. I especially liked the little girls bluntness towards thirteen and I would like to read more. Hopefully you can update it soon.
RainboIsland chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
I do really hope that you continue this, because it was amazingly adorable, and I want to know what happens next. .
Abbi4Raie chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Love it so far!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Oooh, this is great. I can't wait for the next chapter!
bigblusky chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
i liked this... please write more..)

domi is a smart kid, making remy that flustered is priceless.. i wonder if she'll make thirteen squirm more when placed with dr cameron in the same room again..lol
sgiambra22 chapter 3 . 10/13/2011