Reviews for Days
Poor Atobe
ecra chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
love it nice ending :P
seshomaru94 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
ok this was a helarious ending XD wish i knew wha theyre explamation was probably that they were bathing lolz i would have like a little more detail on the sex put either way AWESOME
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
hahaha i can soo totally see that happening! and typical of Atobe since he's a rich person already ROFL 3
akai chibi seme chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh my, i was ROFL when it came to the ending

It's lovely to see them support each other to keep living in the remote island XD

Keep writing!
Ceraofgyrffindor chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Totally does not feel like it should just end there... ;-; mayb summat mor happens wen they get back to japan?
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
lol
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Pretty interesting take on what could have happened after the movie. Sure took Atobe long enough to find them though. XD. I especially like your take on Tezuka and his stoic...lower racquet.

It seems you included a bit of what happened to Ryoma in the finals, with him acting all clueless and innocent. That part was kind of nice too.

Hope to see more from you. The TezuRyo fandom needs more love (and I seriously need to update...)

-Gwyn
gojyo-lover20 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
lol funny ending
Kairou Watoshimi chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I just want you to know how much I love you and your style of writing and Ryoma and Tezuka and oh! Tezuka's hornyness and Ryoma's memory lost and just EVERYTHING! Even Atobe. Because he totally wants some of that *shot*

"Am I, your concubine?"

Oh my god. OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod. And it's just SO MUCH LIKE TEZUKA to calmly explain to Ryoma 33

"Tezuka lets out a small, depraved moan escape from his lips."

Oh, Tezuka, I feel your pain-actually I don't but this sentense made my stomach roll and flutter and I just fell in love. Again.

And seriously? Atobe? I would totally welcome naked!Tezuka and Ryoma running towards me.

Anyway, please keep on writing because this is awesome and I just love this. so. very. much.