Reviews for Timey Wimey Major General
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
It could have something to do with Rose being a time traveler now; if she saved him, she'd not have wanted a time machine, and the show wouldn't happen. It could have something to do with fans hating Rose, and the show's writers feeling forced to do an episode where she does something wrong for once. Or it could just be that Time Lord travel is unpredictable, and the Doctor, despite how much we love him, is at his heart inscrutable. (Sorry about that last one-one of my classes just started a unit on Taoism.)

Anyway, very funny and fun to sing. (it's "wherewith-wherewith-alll" btw)
jjhatter chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was both funny and "rant-ish" at the same time. (Hmm...time...) I saw that episode...I felt the same way. Ehat, if we save the old Victorian woman (from an episode whose name I do not recall) from being turned into a zombie, everyone will forget, or something, but save the girl's father and the entire universe gors kaput? Come on, Doc, I didn't think you were THAT crazy...

At any rate, I liked it. Good to see something new! I do love Dr. Who! (Have I made a poet of myself...again?)

Sincerely yours,

J.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
this was just pure win. hilarious, a brilliant song that was adapted perfectly, because I did sing along!
Dovefence chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
EPIC.

Honestly, Christopher Eccleston isn't the best Doctor. David Tennant rules all!