Reviews for Truth Bites
Senju Serena chapter 31 . 12/29/2015
I enjoyed reading this fic so much; The only thing I wish was added was an apology from Roy and Scar for basically torturing Naruto, who was indeed a human and not a homunculus
AkabaneKazama chapter 28 . 12/17/2015
I don't understand...
so, what did Naruto pay for Truth's toll? It was not that mist right? what was that mist? :/
AkabaneKazama chapter 18 . 12/16/2015
I love how Naruto chided Kurama in this chap, like a mother complaining about her son's naughty behaviour :3
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
Okay I know this story is old but it really pisses me off. You have nerfed Naruto so goddamn hard here than ANYONE in the main cast can take him down, even Riza and she only has fucking GUNS.

Like for real dude? Everyone keeps saying how strong and dangerous he is only to be taken down a couple of moments later with no problem. Fuck this is annoying.

I am going to stop reading while I am ahead before I get even more annoyed.
DJmiso chapter 31 . 3/4/2015
fuck! read this whole thing in one sitting! it is now 5am! good night!
SpecialLittleSnowflake chapter 31 . 2/27/2015
I loved the story! Great ending, by the way -
Kittens Kat chapter 31 . 1/31/2015
VERY GOOD STORY! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
strabimonx chapter 31 . 1/29/2015
Sequel please and have scene changes to the narutoverse of naruto and kyuubi
DanDrake chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
Lol i loved the "Come to the dark side we have cookies" reference the only thing i saw that was wrong was kushina's verbal tick naruto is the one who says Dattebayo Kushina says Dattebane.
Drust chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
All of your characters are ignorant idiots. It's actually quite painful to read.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/13/2014
This was, altogether, a very good and well-made fanfic, albeit with one or two spelling errors. Plus, the ending was probably the most hilarious note I've ever seen a fanfic end on.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/22/2014
BWAHAHAHAHA
THE ENDING IS PRICELESS
Flaming Belladonna chapter 31 . 9/10/2014
Teehee! :D
Alyss Penedo chapter 31 . 8/27/2014
Ah, that bonus XP was totally not expecting that.
RebelzHeart chapter 31 . 6/23/2014
Hahahahaha... Can you make a sequel to this?