Reviews for The Dualities of Existence
Phoebex13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hmm.. This is really very interesting. It's nature vs nurture, can you really blame Quinn for her actions on let's say the show. When THIS is how she's being raised?

And then of course, there's the Berrys who are just thrilled to have a beautiful child, and accept her for who she is.

It's truly atrocious that society believes that the Berrys are sinful for loving, while the Fabrays are good little Christians.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I truly dislike Russell Fabray, (except for the very hard to find stories were he is nce.) I how can you not love a baby, especially your own? Awesome story though. :}
fatima343 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
i love it
Caroline Idina Fabray chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wow! That was very well written! Hope you update soon!
SalGersGirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
You made me cry danmmit!
nightcuddler chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I can see this having the potential to be a really good story. I am looking forward to what you have in mind to have happen and how our two ladies end up coming together.
sillystarshine chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
awww quinn's was so sad :( but it seems like that could've happened. this was very well written. is it just a one shot or are you going to continue it as a story? have you thought of comparing/contrasting other points in rachel and quinns lives as they grow up?