Reviews for Lips Pressed Close To Mine
Hayley chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Is it bad that this made me cry? :P
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I lived the sweetness and no awkwardness of the story.
TheMaywat chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
My favorite thing about this fic is that it isn’t all just pleasure and perfection, and that fact makes everything so much more profound - them knowing that they want this, that they want to physically express their love for one another even though it involves a considerable amount of pain on both their parts. For Blaine, obviously, it’s physical pain, and for Kurt it’s emotional (he doesn’t want to hurt Blaine).

Of course, the pain isn’t really the point; however, it adds a whole new level to the enormity of what they’re doing and why they’re doing it. It’s because they love each other so damned much!

This right here: “Kurt resists looking at where Blaine is still stretched, probably red and swollen. Now, he wants to focus on kissing away the salted tracks on Blaine's face and let it just be love.”
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Okay, may I just say, AWWW!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This is oh, so wonderful. You capture their first time beautifully. All of the fear, hesitation, trust, and love read perfectly, beautifully sincere.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was written beautifully. I love your writing style. It's very easy to connect and relate to with those nervous feelings and how absolute and pure love is when it's like that. To write something romantic while balancing the sexiness takes quite a bit of talent. Keep writing.
twostepper chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
There will always be time...that made me cry. Yay for a happy Kurt!
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Whatever we actually get on the show, this is what I shall consider happening when it goes off-screen. I can't fault it in the slightest. Just incredibly beautiful and so them.
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
*heart* :D
Starsleeper chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
O_O

Right... um... Oh wow... Just wow, okay?

Just... *brb off to read everything else you've ever written*

You rock!

Love

Starsleeper
mardie186 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Kudos to you. This was beautiful, and real, and you could feel their emotions, and hesitancy, and most of all THEIR LOVE for each other. I love that Kurt made 2 trips to the drugstore to be less obvious (what a hoot), and that they decided between them who would go first. I see neither as exclusively a top or bottom. I see this as a relationship of love and turn-taking. And of course their first time isn't totally pain free. That's pretty unrealistic. But it was loving. I loved the couple of Kurt/Blaine scenes on the show last night. They were brief but shows the chemistry and love between them. So I know THE EPISODE WHICH SHALL NOT BE NAMED will be EPIC and its so HARD (wink) waiting 34 more days for it. I feel like a horny teenager! And of course with the limits of network tv, I am curious to see how much they will get away with showing. I can't imagine how much fun it was to film. Christopher sure seemed happy and giddy in his interviews last Saturday. And was that a hickey I saw? Darren, you bad bad boy! LOVE IT!
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wow. This was amazing, just...so real and beautiful :)

Also, OH DEAR GOD WHAT HAPPENS IN ASIAN F? D: I don't wanna cry...
will chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
You stories sucks big !time your Blaine is always such a disgusting nelly bottom!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Omg, if only the sex scene could be like this, but sadly, Fox can't allow that to happen. Oh well, I'm sure we'll still get to see some lovely Klaine moments.

You know what, I love this! It's so tender and emotional, just as Klaine first time sex should be. Interesting that you made Blaine a top. I actually like it. It defeats the steriotype that just because Kurt LOOKS like a bottom, he automatically would be.
aliciacookie chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was amazing! I mean it was incredible! Great job on the whole thing. The writing was perfect and it was so realistic unlike most smut on this site. The emotions were fantastic. This is definitely a new favorite! Great job!

Alicia