Reviews for Never Let Hungary Host a Meeting!
Sierra Wood chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Just wondering if you could send me the link to the rest. Thanks. Loved Germano btw!
Kalinka-Malinka-Matroyshka chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Where are Poland, Lithuania and Russia?
Vampchick2010 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
i think china with russia and switzerland with france. i think that would be funny. especially the pairing with france.
RabidOtakuGirl chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Lawl...iet... I love Hungarys reaction!
AyameChan96 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Gosh! That was hot! I loved it 3

Anyway, you said you wanted some crackpairings,da?

How about DenmarkXBelarus. Just because Belarus has a bigger brother complex, and Denmark has one too... just in different ways..

And.. hmmm... NetherlandsXRomania? If you know about the whole Schengen scandal ( Romania wanted to enter the Schengen zone twice but Netherlands opposed each time). What do you think?

Update soon!
brattyteenagewerewolf chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
that was way too enjoyable to be healthy :) i love germano, its an interesting pairing :D now i better get back to the prucan i'm writing before my beta's kill me...
I'm too lazy to long in so chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
this is a really funny (and *cough* explicit...) story! even if I'm forced to skip some parts it still has an interesting plot and interesting pairings! I really think the next one should either be RussiaxCanada or FrancexCanada. keep writing! :)
Shinigami-cat chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
LOL loved this chapter! and about your little delema with France and Russia. Whay not pair them up? See it solves all your problems How about SpainXJapan? CRACK PAIRINGS FOR THE WIN!
brattyteenagewerewolf chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
yay! yaoi! and your going to do the germano! another potential crack pairing you could do is switzerland and japan, they've also got a lot of issues to work through! :)
Shinigami-cat chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
O.O

...

OMFGZUVRGUBXRAOPHHB!

this is oing to be awesome!
brattyteenagewerewolf chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
please do some germany x romano! after all, germany and north italy already get along whereas germany and romano need to learn to get along and being locked in the same room might just do that... or lead to angry violent sex, either way i'm not complaining!