Reviews for Not All Sharks
Emily Chalk chapter 1 . 2/28
Not bad, a little too FRISKY for me but i'll add it to the collection.
Madcat29 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
I would love to help you improve your writing, but you write better than I do so I'm afraid in the end I can't be very helpfull...
Actually, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your writing. Your story was great and had a good beat, and you mastered the characters' actions and emotions. The dialogue was good, true to the characters, and the actions you intertwined with it were really great. You truly succeeded in "showing" the reader, as opposed to "telling", and you did it brilliantly. My only negative comment is that it ended... I know all good things must end, but is it too much to hope that one day you will continue this?
Great job, keep writing!
murmelinchen chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
I just watched the movie the other day and fell in love with it so much.

Your style of writing the epilogue to this great movie matches that of its own calmness, its shyness and innocence. You portrait the characters perfectly just like I imagine and wish them to be happy after what had happened to all of them.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to reading more!

Cheers
CharmGirl24 chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
I just finished watching Driver and as u said the ending led me directly to fanfiction I needed some closure and ur story is doing that for me sating my curiosity. Driver is such a stoic, reticent character and being inside his head is welcomed change. I like his relationship with Irene and Benicio the happiness and contentment he feels by being a part of their lives and the last scene went pretty well an intense, slow-burn sort of joining. I do hope you find the inspiration to continue writing and update soon XD
DriverFan chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
This is excellent. Capturing the style of the movie in word-form is hard, but you managed to capture the essence of each character. Don't let this story die away! Keep writing and I hope to see the next chapter soon :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Excellent capture of characters, it could have been longer to capture it even better. After all things in ''Drive'' happens in that fluid slow motion pace, you almost hit that right :) So yeah, longer is my answer.
RiverZed chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Really enjoyed this, you've kept the characters wonderfully close to the movie, and it reads so plausibly... There are some characters that just haunt you, and Irene and Driver definitely make that list... part of the bittersweet beauty of the film was that so much is left unsaid and undone. But your story, even while laying out a possible version of the events that came after, holds on to the melancholy of the characters and the gravity of their situations.
BlueberryOcean chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I love what you have started here. I think you have completely captured Driver's voice. His solid quiet. But showing that he cares in the small things.
Talkative Monkey chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I really like this chapter. I think you nailed the tone and you should most definitely do more chappies like this!

Update soon,
TM
gothgirl865 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Ok, first of all, I love this story so so much! I think that the sex scene was really well done, it wasn't too graphic but it was really pretty, so I felt like that communicated the love they have for each other. At the beginning, you used a little too many similes to describe it, but other than that I thought it was wonderful.

Write more soon!
Lorelai Pattern chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I'm so glad you updated! Great new chapter, I love how you write the Driver and Benicio's dynamic. And your characterization of Irene and the Driver was spot-on. Please update soon!
gothgirl865 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I see that you haven't written since February, but I'm really hoping you'll write a lot more, and soon! I love where you're taking this story. I haven't been able to find a lot of hopeful fan fiction for this movie. Please please please write more soon!
ChaosOfAButterfly chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Ooo this is really good. :) please update soon, I just saw the movie and needed a fanfic for the ending, and yours is REALLY good :D
Sarah chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
I love it - please keep writing it! And don't be afraid to take it to an "M" level! ;)
libfulknot chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Great! I can't wait for more. I really wish there was more fanfic about Drive out there. There is a wealth of emotion in Driver in regards to Irene and Benicio. I wish I could see more of that.