Reviews for Pressure
Enjoyed The story :)!
Cersesi chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
I like it.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Quite sweet. It's nice to see a fic that focuses on character not case without going crazy ooc. Very enjoyable.
winky73 chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Love Ian and Charlie!
Gaia'schild chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
I get these awful migraines when studying Physics, so I totally feel for Charlie in this. I just wish that I had a super boyfriend to come feed me Chinese and make sure I didn't die in a small black hole of blankets. Its nice to see a normal human Charlie.

LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Please write more of them as a couple. I really like it. Thank u
Fractal Moonshine chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I enjoyed this story. I haven't watched most of Numb3rs yet, so I can't say how close to the show I think the characters are. But I like Charlie and Ian together, maybe just because I'm an old fan of 'Keifer/Lou" slash (which is based on characters they played, rather than the actors themselves). I especially liked the ending, with Ian sharing Charlie's secret lair. The apartment seemed like Charlie's tentative experiment at living apart from either of his parents.

I've seen a number of stories where Charlie suffers from incapacitating migraines. Does he have them on the show?
angel313 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
That is so cute. I like Ian and Charlie together. Please write more. Thank u
May Eve chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
This is hopelessly adorable and I can't believe it's taken me so long to find it.
delia cerrano chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Charming view of Charlie & Ian. One of my favorite couples.
Mickey chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Loved it
Muffin chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
1) Charlie has a s00per sekrit apartment that no one, absolutely no one knows about.

2) Charlie goes missing for days and Don uses FBI resources to hunt him down.

3) No one seems to notice that they found Charlie in his s00per sekrit apartment because they prefer to be happy that he is back?

This is suspension of disbelief fail.
Me chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
Another story would be better )
joniskpelare chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Very sweet.
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Yes, this is Ian/Charlie. Don't judge-they're perfect. Screw canon.

I so agree. It is so hard to find this, so thank you.