Reviews for Bases
serima chapter 4 . 8/16
Oh jeese that was intense. Wonder what will happen in the next part...
Alytiger chapter 1 . 4/8
Love this so far. I about died when Starfire wanted to know why Robin was eating her. Good job!
never chapter 3 . 3/1
I'm never looking on wiki again.."
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
greatest end note ever, i'd give you a fav but I don't want you to know i'm 12
calicoToones chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This is a really clever story idea! I like the part about SF purring.
furrballnerd chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I could not even finish the chapter before I wrote this. OH. MY. GOD.
THAT was HILARIOUS "you soiled me" "free reign of boobies and I DONT WANT THEM."
Thank you so much. This has been fantastic.
I will continue reading now
Good writing btw, extremely creative
Stranger Danger chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
In the beginning of this story I was all like...*facepalm* Really Starfire? Naive much? Buuuut other than that this was great
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Now that's sweet. :D I say there is a plot. (Just my opinion.)
way they compromise and try to figure things that work out for both of them is adorable! ;)
ssjEasterBunny chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Well, I don't know where the 'cat' thing came from. But having accepted that, this was a fun and very charming story! It was strangely interesting to see how our ways of the flesh didn't really do anything for Starfire. When a girl of such strong emotion as Starfire is underwhelmed and even nonplussed at Robin's physical affection (wow, way to reduce that into clinical lameness, ssj...), it reminds me of how strange kissing and the other 'bases' really are. Starfire's hot spots really seemed just as reasonable.

ANYWAY, I haven't read enough Rob-Star to comment meaningfully on Robin's character. He wasn't quite himself and I wondered how much of your own internal dialog was spilling into his quotations. But it does also make sense that he'd be disinhibited when alone with Starfire, and like I said, I haven't read enough of that. Starfire seemed spot-on to me, and you did a great job of making her somewhat naive and (VERY) cute without making her gullible or unintelligent.

This story has been a big step for me in understanding their relationship. Thanks for writing it!
WolfGrigoryPassionSoulmate chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
andIJDC chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes, his hormones cried" XD
...It's when I read things like this that the image in my mind goes from Teen Titans Robin to Teen Titans Go! Robin and I shake my head in mirth
andIJDC chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Oh, an uncomfortable Robin is just too funny
BeforeThePrologue chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
"Someone thought it would be incredibly funny to order a Batman signal shaped cake, Robin blamed Kid Flash." - that is my most favoritest teen titans fanfiction line ever.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Woah there, don't panic Robin.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Aw, this was both adorable and silly :)