Reviews for Bases
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 2/13
Now that's sweet. :D I say there is a plot. (Just my opinion.)
way they compromise and try to figure things that work out for both of them is adorable! ;)
ssjEasterBunny chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Well, I don't know where the 'cat' thing came from. But having accepted that, this was a fun and very charming story! It was strangely interesting to see how our ways of the flesh didn't really do anything for Starfire. When a girl of such strong emotion as Starfire is underwhelmed and even nonplussed at Robin's physical affection (wow, way to reduce that into clinical lameness, ssj...), it reminds me of how strange kissing and the other 'bases' really are. Starfire's hot spots really seemed just as reasonable.

ANYWAY, I haven't read enough Rob-Star to comment meaningfully on Robin's character. He wasn't quite himself and I wondered how much of your own internal dialog was spilling into his quotations. But it does also make sense that he'd be disinhibited when alone with Starfire, and like I said, I haven't read enough of that. Starfire seemed spot-on to me, and you did a great job of making her somewhat naive and (VERY) cute without making her gullible or unintelligent.

This story has been a big step for me in understanding their relationship. Thanks for writing it!
WolfGrigoryPassionSoulmate chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
nive
andIJDC chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes, his hormones cried" XD
...It's when I read things like this that the image in my mind goes from Teen Titans Robin to Teen Titans Go! Robin and I shake my head in mirth
andIJDC chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Oh, an uncomfortable Robin is just too funny
BeforeThePrologue chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
"Someone thought it would be incredibly funny to order a Batman signal shaped cake, Robin blamed Kid Flash." - that is my most favoritest teen titans fanfiction line ever.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Woah there, don't panic Robin.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Aw, this was both adorable and silly :)
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
I knew the moment he pulled out that vial that it was going to be catnip. Starfire is such a cat. lol Great job.
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
AWW This story is adorable...and very well thought out. Hopefully you'll be happy to know that I am an adult, BTW. I wanted to mention that first so my next sentence wouldn't be taken as coming from an underage miscreant. The blunt nature of the dialogue between the characters was refreshing, if not a bit too blunt for my rather inexperienced tastes. I loved Starfire's voice, you did it outstandingly. Thank you for writing this, you rock.
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Too cute! XD
Electricboa chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
I really enjoyed reading this, the contrasts between their cultures is interesting to see and how they're continually trying to compromise and try out the other culture's aspects.
kittenamos chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I really liked this chapter! Adding story to favorites :D
Joshua chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Ah, teenage awkwardness never fails to get a good laugh out of me. Good chapter, Kryalla.
maryrayne chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Loved it. Catnip! Brilliant!