Reviews for Bases
amsrule chapter 5 . 7/4
I've reread this a couple times and I love it each and every time.
Storyman09 chapter 1 . 6/9
Adorable. And hilarious. The inexperience they have and culture differences make it so funny. I kind of sympathize with them though, gonna have one hell of a time figuring things out.
alex chapter 5 . 4/28
i 4 and tis is verie sexxy
teentitansrobstar chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
Nightwing quote
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
The BEST Robin and Starfire fanfiction I've read.
bleedingnightingale chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
Oh jeese that was intense. Wonder what will happen in the next part...
Alytiger chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Love this so far. I about died when Starfire wanted to know why Robin was eating her. Good job!
never chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
I'm never looking on wiki again.."
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
greatest end note ever, i'd give you a fav but I don't want you to know i'm 12
calicoToones chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This is a really clever story idea! I like the part about SF purring.
furrballnerd chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I could not even finish the chapter before I wrote this. OH. MY. GOD.
THAT was HILARIOUS "you soiled me" "free reign of boobies and I DONT WANT THEM."
Thank you so much. This has been fantastic.
I will continue reading now
Good writing btw, extremely creative
-Furr
Stranger Danger chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
In the beginning of this story I was all like...*facepalm* Really Starfire? Naive much? Buuuut other than that this was great
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Now that's sweet. :D I say there is a plot. (Just my opinion.)
way they compromise and try to figure things that work out for both of them is adorable! ;)
ssjEasterBunny chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Well, I don't know where the 'cat' thing came from. But having accepted that, this was a fun and very charming story! It was strangely interesting to see how our ways of the flesh didn't really do anything for Starfire. When a girl of such strong emotion as Starfire is underwhelmed and even nonplussed at Robin's physical affection (wow, way to reduce that into clinical lameness, ssj...), it reminds me of how strange kissing and the other 'bases' really are. Starfire's hot spots really seemed just as reasonable.

ANYWAY, I haven't read enough Rob-Star to comment meaningfully on Robin's character. He wasn't quite himself and I wondered how much of your own internal dialog was spilling into his quotations. But it does also make sense that he'd be disinhibited when alone with Starfire, and like I said, I haven't read enough of that. Starfire seemed spot-on to me, and you did a great job of making her somewhat naive and (VERY) cute without making her gullible or unintelligent.

This story has been a big step for me in understanding their relationship. Thanks for writing it!
WolfGrigoryPassionSoulmate chapter 5 . 9/14/2013