Reviews for The House That Fear Built
kalmaegi chapter 15 . 5/22
Stockholm Syndrome at its finest.

And Yukio's one messed up bastard... *shiver*

Trying to review but can't because I was both anxious and utterly terrified at this page turner.
kalmaegi chapter 8 . 5/22
What a beautiful disaster and I'm heading towards it...*curls up* ugh.
kalmaegi chapter 4 . 5/22
Ready, ready, ready for the-

take off...

NO! No I'm not ready for anything!
Yang Yami of the Shadows chapter 15 . 1/19
I love this. I have nothing else to say.
demonicfate616 chapter 15 . 1/18
Whoa...I just binge-read this story...I was laughing and crying throughout the entire thing.
It brought out emotions and feeling alien to everyday life and literally painted the walls of my mind a crimson RED. It made my heart race, my fists clenched, and a manic smile never left my face.
Truly a w
MULTIPLE TIMES
OVER FANFICTION
BYEBYE
Guest chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
This is my most favorite story ever! I've reread it AT LAST 100 times. Literally at least. It is so well written and I really could only ever dream about some kind of short sequel about their lives after this. Where did Rin take her after chapter 15? Do they live on earth? The underworld? What's happened?
BUT WE KNOW I'LL NEVER HAVE THAT . AND THAT IS OK BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SO MUCH .
you are queen 3
Great chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
Wow, such a dark but interesting story. Looking forward to more!
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
This is no mere prose. This is in the style of an Epic, a poem coincidentally relating a roaming tale. Your eloquence, the beauty and horror in equal proportion, steals a moment of breath and inspired me at times.
(And your author's notes startled laughter out of me. Penultimate, especially.)
Copacetic, in the end. Fitting.
Deserving of multiple rereads. The House That Fear Built shall get them.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
Amazing.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Shiemi is probably the only good Rin gets to see in this world. It's new; it confuses him, but it makes him want to know more.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
This seems like it's going to be a twisted, gut-wrenching, powerful, intoxicating story.
I'm hooked.
Fancyunicorn chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
You know Satan's sons wouldn't die! They're "souls" or whatever would be sent to Gehenna and they would be reborn into full demons! So that's a bad thing if they ''die'' because they would come back bigger, stronger and more determined to not fail and Assiah would fall! So even if you did kill Rin and Yuki they would have to come back! They are NOT human! THEY WOULDN'T DIE! and I'm sure Satan wouldn't allow his son's "souls" to be lost in the fiery pits of Hell/Gehenna.

Just talking logic/theory's! (but seriously, think about it!)