Reviews for The House That Fear Built
NollyLvn chapter 2 . 4/12
ASDFGHJKLGXNAOAQMBSUDPQPQIRYGVZNCL! IM SO HAPPY I CANT SAY ANYTHING I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING AT AAAAAAAAALLLLLL! YOU ARE A DAMN GREAT AUTHOR DUDE AND ITS ONLY CHAPTER 2ND! THERE ARE 13 MORE ON THE WAY! XD J LOVE YOU!
NollyLvn chapter 1 . 4/12
NO DUDE NOOOOOOOOO! THIS FICTION IS FREAKING GOOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I REGRET NOT DISCOVERING THIS GREATLY AMAZING-ISH AWESOME FICTION SOONER! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD! MY HEART IS BEATING LIKE CRAZY XD
TheGrammarQueen chapter 15 . 4/7
Since you want a review, I'll give you one. This was beautiful. Dark, bloody, and gorgeous - just like I'd expect the twins to be if they were raised as the sons of Satan. Kudos to you.
andIJDC chapter 2 . 3/23
Interesting... Not sure what's going on in shiemi's head but definitely interesting
yiseunggi chapter 15 . 3/19
Three hours. It took me about three hours to finish reading this wonderful 15 chapter story. I would've finished it earlier if I didn't take a break from time to time.

This is the first Ao no Exorcist fanfiction I've ever read and I really enjoyed it. This story was so beautifully written and... I... there's no words to describe how much I enjoyed reading this story. You know, believe it or not I was preparing myself for a tragic ending when I first saw the genre, but I was so caught up on the bond between Shiemi and Rin that I completely forgot about it and at certain times throughout the story I was surprised and sad at the stuff that happened.

The ending? It was wonderful. No words to describe it. Beautiful. It was just beautiful.

I wish I can write more but I don't have much time and I'm afraid if I keep writing I'll just keep writing you endless amounts of compliments and you would grow tired of it. xD

I already told you how much I loved this story, right? I'll say it again for the heck of it: I loved it.

Thank you for taking your time to write this. It was very enjoyable! :)
A simple fan chapter 15 . 3/15
Wow this was a really amazing fic and the story was great and the rin/shiemi parts were so fluffy and possesive yukio/shura- well everything was pretty great and I'd love to see more fics like this! Sloppy review is sloppy...
Minaly22 chapter 5 . 3/12
This is so interesting!
tarballGZ chapter 1 . 3/9
Oh damn telekinetic Rin is hot.
Jackofalltrades chapter 15 . 3/9
Wow, seriously, wow. This is freaking amazing (i recognize I'm late to the party here but- what the heck, this is worth a final review), i loved how the story unfolded and all the side comments you made in the author's notes. This story was simply beautifully artistic, and I am grateful for your time and effort to this.
DalekDavros chapter 15 . 3/5
Good story.
AnimeAddiction0-0 chapter 15 . 2/16
Interesting...There wasn't much of a plot throughout this fanfic and for once evil actually came out winning. I initially thought that Rin was going to revolt to the bright side and fight to bring Yukio, who inherited Satan's throne down and Shiemi and Rin would go lovey lovey kissy kissy
kikiKREAM chapter 8 . 1/12
Such a cute chapter! (:

I'm sorry I'm such a lame reviewer. I've never been good at writing reviews, but I love your story!
kikiKREAM chapter 5 . 1/12
Aweh, I don't want Izumo to rescue her. lol, but if she succeeds then it'll be cute if Rin goes looking for her. :D
Yay! I love this story!
kikiKREAM chapter 2 . 1/11
Eeeep! :3 So spice!
I love it! I almost didn't hit the review button because I'm just so excited to keep reading!
kikiKREAM chapter 1 . 1/11
Hello! What a great start! I love the story so far. (: I'm new to Blue Excorcist fanfictions since I've only just started reading and watching the series. I really like Shiemi and Rin together! I can't wait to read more of this story!