Reviews for The House That Fear Built
DragonWriter77 chapter 15 . 10/7
interesting story
AssassinsCreedFAN chapter 15 . 9/17
Wow... I'm amazed. As much as I love the original characterisation of the twins.. this 'alternative timeline' is incredible! I can definitely see Yukio with clinical coldness and Rin with wild possessive behaviour towards Shiemi. I enjoyed the ending, it was tragic but yet lightened by Shiemi bringing Rin back.. I don't think I'd be able to stop crying if my favourine demonic twins died :(
Shiemi was very interesting.. how at the start she was courageous and defiant.. not telling Rin her name but then at the same time she could see some kind of goodness in him. I especially liked how she appeared to have a dream of the Rin we know and love XD
It was a nice touch :) Hints to the Rin that could have been with a different upbringing.

Just incredible.. I saw this fic and knew it would be worth the read with just the premise in the description :) Thank you so much for writing this fic.. it was honestly exciting, touching and poignant and I throughly enjoyed every word.
LadyDark17 chapter 15 . 7/25
I never actually reviewed this fanfic despite it being one of my absolute favourites (I'm not even exaggerating). I'm in love with how you wrote every single chapter, your writing style manages to convey the characters' feelings, the emotions associated with the moment and the plot's progress. The first time I read it (I'm like at the 5th time right now) I remember thinking that you could make the words sing. I also absolutely love this kind of AU for Blue Exorcist and I wish there were more fanfics like yours around under this particular AU :3 I apologize for not reviewing in the past, I'm kind of a shy type and I don't review very often and I especially try to avoid reviews such as "omg this is amazing pls continue", I want to convey something more than simply begging for one more chapter xD
Luna Starbuster chapter 15 . 6/3
It was morbid I have to say, but not in a bad way oddly enough. There was just enough fluff in there to keep it from being an out n out horror story, but not enough to lose the effect. And yea, Yukio is definitely creepy in this, but it seems to fit in and I like how even as bloodthirsty as they were you made Rin and Yukio close to each other in a weird way that almost seems normal. I applaud you writing skills my friend. :-)
Brandie chapter 15 . 4/26
This shit was horrifying...kudos for wrapping up a lovely package of fairytales and fear. It sucks to be Shura, truly and Yukio was a complete anathema of his self. Rin has this quality that makes you like him no matter how fucked up he is. He's just so damn playful and the possible humanity just blindsides you. All in all this was a twisted tale and realistically I totally would've left Japan. ASAP...they could have it.

Shiemi to note really isn't made for war. No one is, but her temperament even less so. Along the way mind broken and reality just didn't matter anymore. Tightroping along the edge of fear and adoration...knowing all the while Rin is going to kill her someday. It's in a demons nature after all. Freaking brilliant!
GarGoyl chapter 15 . 4/3
Damn! Of course, as it is my habit, I always discover things like... a million years later than everyone else. But hey, at least I DO, eventually... My God, this was so, SO BEAUTIFUL. I loved the interaction between Rin and Shiemi every step of the way, it was written with so much sensitivity it hurt... Thank you so much for writing this!
(and Yukio IS creepy, I'm glad someone says it at last... blegh!)
EmberSkies chapter 2 . 1/25
This is starting to creep me out...
EmberSkies chapter 1 . 1/25
Rin seems a bit OOC so far, but I'd like to read more!
m a n u l a n i chapter 15 . 1/8
Don't really know what to say but this was beautiful and such a wild ride. Really wonderful story :)
DirkDeLarge chapter 15 . 1/5
Hello man, i kinda stayed up all night because i found your fic at 4 am and, well, sleep is for the weak anyway.
I think your story is amazing.
When i was around the 5-6 chapter i instantly thought this was going to be a tragedy and i was really fearing it because it was still possible before the last chap, and man, i love the way you write, i really do. It is so romantic and melancholic at the same time.
Also i think there's a book you would enjoy, for some reason, i don't know. I read it in spanish, dunno if there's an english version of it, it's name is Celestino Antes del Alba.
I was also thinking about drawing something for your story and i was wondering if you could tell me a little more about the guys' clothing or diferences from the canon designs? My tumblr and instagram are just Dirkdelarge if you wanna answer or just say hi.
Hey, i'll go check your page in search of other stories btw. Goodbye, you beautiful and talented person.
TheAsterousAuthor chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
ahhhh this au is amazing I'm in awe

your writing is just so spectacular and elegant but raw and captivating and just urghhhhh. if you wrote every story in the world books would be the only thing people would buy. does that make sense?

I just. I love it.
Mechanically chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Li s tening to Pacific Air's songs. I read this a long time ago when I wasn't a fictioner so I'm reading it over again because it s beautiful and corrupt and those are my two favorite words and I love it. On a side not; sup?
nicoleAnE chapter 15 . 12/10/2015
I have no words. Amazing, fascinating, lovely, creepy yet beautiful. I love this with every piece of my soul. You're incredible.
megngo03 chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
I absolutely love this story and its ending. This will definitely be one of the stories that I add to my favorites and keep rereading until I know most of the dialogue. Keep up the good work!
charmedprincess101 chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
I read this story a while back (a very long while back) and it was the only story from Blue Exorcist fanfiction that made an impact on me. I enjoyed it so much. Every dark aspect, ever gruesome detail, every sweet (albeit small) moment, etc. And although the story was center on Shemei and Rin's relationship and enjoyed Yukio and Shura little relationship as well (maybe a little too much...shrug).

Regardless it was an awesome story and I just had to come back to re-read it, favorite it, and write a review on it.