Reviews for Letters
That was so cooll
do another one
aurelieg714 chapter 1 . 5/31
Ahhh I can't decide now who I ship Hiccup with the most! Too many feels. That was really cute though, loved it!
Ultimateblack chapter 1 . 2/26
Sweet ending, or more like, sweet one shot. If not for the books I would never have agreed to Hiccup and Camicazi (I support Hiccstrid). But they are so great as a couple, probably because Astrid is the movie adaption of Cami anyway. Bang up job, this is.
Serrena094 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Loved it ! 3
The Struggling Warrior chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
"I'm pregnant." The two words that will cause any man to have a minor panic attack. Hiccup took it better than I expected when I first read that letter, though.

Excellent followup. It give Camicazi a new purpose in the narrative. Way to put my one complaint in your story to shame. This brings up so many possibilities for Hiccup's relationship with Cami. Like a bird, he returns to his nest but never stays for long. And from how you put it, Alivia probably had far more contact with her father than any other Bog-Burgler.

I think that you actually could have put this in Hitchups as an epilouge and it would have worked just as well, but this was a nice extra to add in. Side observations: So Hichup does end up being in a relationship (a more unusual one admittedly) with some version of Stormfly's rider, huh? This story makes me glad to live in a time where men can have an active role in birth control. A child with Cami's temperament, but Hichup's intelligence...So I'm guessing Ragnarok comes when Alivia is grown up, because I can picture her bringing an end to the world.

Thank you for the story.
A Wild Tree chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Great XD, i spent a long time reading Hitchups and i thought i was clever at using this plot point. Turns out its been done since 2011! Well they do say "Great minds think alike". But yes this story is a fantastic addition to the Hitchups AU. I can still run with this.

(P.S I can guess at what your gonna be writing next)
TheNightstriker chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Damn!
mordreek chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
This was so adorable and hilarious at the same time.

Note to self, do not engage in a flame war with a pint sized viking queen who is pregnant...good to know.
FLARECROWN chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Nice, the chapter was just like cotton candy (sugary sweet and fluffy).
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
awsom.
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was cute! Still not a romance fan but that was adorable! GOOD JOB, HICCUP. GOOD JOB.

-KW13
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Oh, this is nice. I did wonder. I like how you painted their relationship and its future. Alivia is really cute without actually doing something. That's cool.
Wispering Meadows chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Hi I loved this story a great deal and would like to thank you for giving it to us the Readers. I also wanted to know if you planned a sequel to this and if not if I could have your permission to start one. Thanks for your time!
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
That was beautiful :)

Poor Hiccup, you poor, lucky man :D

Alivia sounds beautiful, and she would be the best :)

Much love Aurora
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I don't know if you'll get this but I honestly think you are the best writer on this site. Everything has such meaning and depth to it. I get to read a wonderfully story written with favorite characters. You do such and incredible job with all of this. Congrats and I hope you continue on