Reviews for You Could Do Better
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
When will you post the rest man! Peter should get back at Olivia by hanging out more with Altlivia, once Olivia cathes feelings again or remembers that is.
SamSpade chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Fabulous start! I love how Olivia doesn't remember Peter - and has seemingly gotten herself involved with their Lincoln. Who I have to admit is cuter than our universes Lincoln :) I do hope Olivia will remember Peter and find her way back to him now that he's home. Hopefully he'll wake up soon! Can't wait to read more.
Kayla chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Oh gosh. You're killing me. You're really killing me. In a good way. Normally, I don't review fics unless I am completely in love.. And I am completely in love with your story. Update soon? :')
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Dun Dun Dun DUN... well isn't that quite the little pill for us to swallow until the next update? Peter may or may not be back... augh I wanna know! XP

I really like the reactions of Liv and Lincoln to their alternates; they give the impression of doing more than just a double-take and I really like that. It speaks about the absurdity of actually meeting another version of yourself and how strange and disconcerting that can be.

Watch out for some spelling and grammar mistakes, I saw a few here and there.

Aside from that, great job.

CP7
Fernwood Girl chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
This is awesome. I can't wait for more!
Carlier36 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Ohhh this is so good. And HEARTBREAKING. It's such a unique perspective on what Peter's going through - great job!
baconfaced chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This is sweet delicious torture.
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Poor Peter :'( The guy just cannot get a break.

I can't imagine that kind of pain and betrayel he feels right now; he's losing everything that he has ever wanted to a man he barely knows and he has no ability to stop it.

Very nice work, I look forward to more :)

CP7
oranfly chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
The raw emotion in this chapter was epic. I'm very interested to see where you take this plot.
the-black-drop chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I simply loved this. That must have been so awful for Peter, seeing her but not being able to reach her. I'd love to see this happen on the show (maybe not the Lincoln sex but I'd love to see Peter's POV, not being able to get through to Olivia). Well done, hope to see more soon
noz4a2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Loving this so far. Poor Peter must be in absolute hell. Interesting take on Lincoln. He seems shy to me, but definitely not here. Looking forward to more. Update soon.