Reviews for There's This Girl
siriuswasmygodfathertoo chapter 1 . 8/14
Awwe! So sweet. A lovely bit of well done fluff. Perfect!
AdriDee chapter 1 . 6/7
I love your writing. Please continue writing about these characters.
CeCeSweety chapter 1 . 4/22
This was so cute and funny! I liked this Harry and James moment. And now I'm curious about James and Cece relationship, they are together even in Misbehavior Number 101 you have to tell us more about these two :)
Awesome chapter 1 . 2/12
Awesome.
potterschick chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
ROTFLMAF! Loved this! "That way nobody could corrupt her. Like your thinking of corrupting Cece." I'm telling this to my husband to remember for one day when he has this conversation with our son. Hehe.
MichaelMia4ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I had the most fun I had in a while reading this fanfic. You know, I'm one of those people for whom reading fanfiction is a drug to get out of the real world sometimes and this really helped :)
In one word-AWESOME!
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Haha, this was funny! I was smiling and still am throughout. I haven't read many James and Harry stories where the get to bond as father and son, and neither have I read many stories where Harry isn't serious always. So this was extremely refreshing to read. I loved how he was teasing James, and was comfortable enough and be playful. Wonderfully written! :D
mdauben chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
A fun little one shot. I love the way Harry can tease his son but still have a serious discussion on the subject.
prewettpotter chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
WAIT A GOSH-DARN SECOND! Please, please, PLEASE tell me that we're going to get to see Harry and Ginny's first time (after the dinner and the movie) in "Faintest, Slimmest, Wildest Chance." I mean, I loved the scene in the orchard where things got a little heated but it would be amazing to see this date in detail. Plus, has Ginny ever been to the movies before? That in and of itself could be so entertaining. Also, I had completely forgotten about the line in here of "Neither of your grandparents paid much attention to what went on at the Burrow that summer."
The line after then begs the question, did Ron and Harry have a conversation about Harry being ready/ planning to sleep with Ginny? Because that too could be a spectacular read.
All of your stories are soooooo wonderful.

And, one last one, still waiting to find out how Harry was being an arse after Al was born...Will we ever get to find out? :)
poser16 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I can't remember if I've reviewed this before so I'll do it now: so funny! I loved Harry's sense of humour (and the line about sex 5 times only) and James's reaction to it all. I thought it was very realistic (both in Harry Potter world and real life) and, again, extremely funny. Well done!

poser16
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
i love this harry and james sirius moment
sbgorgeous chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Awkward. Way too awkward. But still I was laughing the whole time
NiDZY chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
hilarious! i'm loving this father-son conversation and how james is seeking harry for advice :) I truly LOL-ed at the last two lines! Great one shot!
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I literally just read that four times. That was so good! ...sorry I'm slamming your email with reviews
cherrybubble chapter 1 . 7/22/2013