Reviews for There's This Girl
The fishes chapter 1 . 5/13
I have been devouring all your work and I have to say I Love all of them but this takes the cake. I love your James and the plot line! Wow! You are an amazing writer. Keep up the good work.
lojosmom chapter 1 . 2/14
I loved this. I liked how you depicted James Sirius. So many writers make him a brat. I like to think that he takes after his namesakes, but has also been raised by Harry and Ginny.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/14
I laughed so hard at that line!
morphin3 chapter 1 . 1/27
This is ADORABLE!
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Okay, seriously, I can't get over your James XD I love James/Harry bonding moments and this was just so adorably funny and made me giggle nonstop! Harry is such a good father, and I'm so glad he still has that dry sense of humor that made the books so much fun to read through his eyes. My favorite parts: the idea of them cleaning the gutters to begin with (very father/son), "Please say witches, please say witches" (Harry, as uncomfortable about these things as ever XD), Harry's impassive Auror face, Harry purposely messing with James, the reaction that "I'll ask Uncle George" elicited (YES. Honestly, I feel like all of the cousins would use that as a threat when it came to getting information out of their own parents.), "James, you've met your mother. What do you think?" (Go Ginny!), Harry tapping his Auror tattoo, "Maybe we could lock Lily up" (I love this kid.), and finally, "I dangled your aunt Hermione in front of him." (HAHA I can't get enough of your humor!)
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Love Harry and James relationship
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
I have to say, I like the "wizarding man-chore" you came up with.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Haha, awesome! I wan't more of this!
meekerprincess9778 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Lol
siriuswasmygodfathertoo chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Awwe! So sweet. A lovely bit of well done fluff. Perfect!
AdriDee chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I love your writing. Please continue writing about these characters.
ChiaraCe chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
This was so cute and funny! I liked this Harry and James moment. And now I'm curious about James and Cece relationship, they are together even in Misbehavior Number 101 you have to tell us more about these two :)
Awesome chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Awesome.
potterschick chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
ROTFLMAF! Loved this! "That way nobody could corrupt her. Like your thinking of corrupting Cece." I'm telling this to my husband to remember for one day when he has this conversation with our son. Hehe.