Reviews for A Cup of Tea
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
I love the idea of them being so close!
kmc356 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Love, love, love every word of this.
Mare Liberum chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
The wonderful dialogue and all of the astute details make this story believable and incredibly touching!
katiek121 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Just another reason why I love Minerva!
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect.
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
AMAZING! THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN DO WHEN YOUR SLEEPY? ITS AWESOME! THE MOOD IS SO WARM AND FUZZY YET BITTERSWEET... LOVE IT!
ladymirth chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is the first story I've read that makes use of McG's delicious and extensive backstory released in Pottermore. And you've done it so well - subtlely illustrating her softer side (admittedly mellowed more with age) and the guardedness of her and the jealousy with which she guards her secrets even from her dearest. She's such an awesome HBIC in the books that this was a great way to make her more human.
Nicole Riordan Rowling chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Sweet and Beautiful! :)
pointe15 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Thank you - This is another lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
LOVED IT!
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This story is adorable! All of your writing is genius, omg! I liked how you added the part about Lily and how it involved the Triwizard Tornament! Thanks for writing(:
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Nice stuff. Love the emotions.
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I laughed, I cried. I loved it nice work!
The Only Way chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Weeelll...it looks like I am now obsessed with your stories! xD I've been looking through a bunch and they're all amazing! This was a personal favorite though...I adore anything with Rose and McGonagall so this was kasflsdfjals amazing!
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I think I've read this story before, and I didn't review it because there's so many things that confused me.. Now I know why.. There are references to your stories: 'Lily Potter and the Triwizard Tournament'and 'Nine'..