Reviews for Naruto Remastered
jh831 chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
good,
interesting that you didn't stick with the format. the strongest shinobi and kunoichi get paired with the weekest. so sauske and naruto shouldn't be on the same team
demonbookworm101 chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
love the way you have crafted this story
keep up the good work
Twisted Pxl chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
I was going to either wait to post this after reading everything or post it last chapter. However, what I need to say may seem harsh, but here it goes. You need someone to proofread your chapters before you post them. There are many grammatical errors from what I read so far (first two chapters). Several include misspelling Namikaze and not capitalizing Kushina. Others include using the wrong form of similar sounding words (i.e. you're instead of your).

Other than the grammatical errors, this is a great story from what I read so far and will be looking forward to any updates you have once I get to the last chapter that is written as of right now.
Ghost chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Learn how to spell...
Akane Mosoa chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
The Demon Brothers were C class, not S class. S class is the highest rank followed A then B then C then D. The Rookie 9 would be mid to upper D class
Akane Mosoa chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
How could Sasuke get fan-girls before first day they shouldn't have met till after school started, same goes for their dislike for Naruto. A true fan-girl would wan to befriend him just to get closer to Sasuke.
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
just out of curiosity, will this have NaruHina in it?
AVP5 chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
Update soon please
Lemarteskun chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
awesome story so far

i do how ever have a question.. are you going to be making sasuke liek he is in the series where he betrays everyone the reason i ask is i just notice some things in how you have sasuke asking

also will naruto have just the wind affinity or will he have another besides. may i suggest fire as that is what the kyubi is
Geode7 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Once again, a good chapter though I am concerned about the gradual shortening of the chapters. However, in the first paragraph's first sentence, you mixed up present and past tenses ("shakes" instead of "shaking"). Also fourth paragraph "to see Naruto a little grown" should be instead "to see how much Naruto has grown".
Geode7 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Another good chapter to the story, though it was a bit short. Also, please try to be more consistant in using capitol letters for the initial letters of the names you use. (ie: Kushina, Kakashi, etc).
Geode7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Good start to the story. However, this is a story, not your cellphone! so, make sure to write 'you' instead of 'u'. Also, in the last paragraph where you wrote "why would you in danger" instead should be "why would you endanger"
AVP5 chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
I'll be looking forward to it. Update when you have the time.
AVP5 chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Love it, I bet naruto's mom would kill zabuza if she finds out he tried to harm her kids...update when you can please.
Dante siegfried chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
since kyubi is a girl i suggest u pair naruto with her