Reviews for Not a child
Ilena Petrova chapter 15 . 2/4
Why was this not continued
gleefan2009 chapter 4 . 1/31
love it please write more
gleefan2009 chapter 15 . 12/19/2017
love it please write more
Redb4Black chapter 15 . 11/27/2017
Preach? Amen? I can't even choose the damn word to describe this amazingly written work.
pottersparky chapter 15 . 10/11/2017
Harry telling people how their actions make them who they are and if they do not change than their world is doom. Muggle history should tell them that if they just learn it and not make the same bad choices like they did in history. Will Harry voice be the one makes them wake up only time can tell. Harry just one person and by himself he can't save others from bad choices they make only they can do that. Great story where harry takes stand for himself and tries to get others to see that they need to change to save their selves from their selves. I know that had fun reading this and think other will as well. I just hope my comment makes you smile.
godess bubbles chapter 15 . 6/18/2017
This is a wonderful story!Will the students prepare for war?Update soon!
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Harry is acting like a spoiled brat not a mature adult he claims to be
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Hippothestrowl chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
This story was strongest when Harry was serious and asserting himself against others in general and this came to a powerful climax with the final speech. The story was weakest when he was smirking and giggling and playing pranks. A good read anyway but it could have been greater.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
Just love this book I think it's absolutely one of the best I've read when is the rest going to be posted?
mobulis chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
Sorry but harry never said anything about abuse.
bellalib chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
Let just say great story love your writing. Now... Remus is a DICKWAD! He is a self-righteous jackass whiner crybaby. He has a hero warship with Dumbledore because he let them go to school big Flippin deal. Love the story Can't stand Remus and loath Dumbledore
bookgirl113 chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
This was amazing *applause*

I have too many things to say so I won't, but this was very articulate and cathartic! Good job:)
Penny is wise chapter 15 . 11/17/2016
Awesome story. Some very well done speechs.
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 15 . 10/9/2016
Are you going to update Not a Child. It's awesome!