Reviews for Not a child
agnar chapter 11 . 4/7
What a load of utter crap. At the VERY least, force Dumbledore to go fucking focus on the Ministry, get him FAR away from Hogwarts and kick Snape the fuck out.

The fic is going way downhill the last 2 chapters by letting this greater good crap slip in on Harry.
agnar chapter 10 . 4/7
Sorry, but I think Remus is full of shit here. The ministry as it stood when this fic began wasn't worthy of anyone's confidence, except the Death Eaters. Getting rid of Fudge isn't enough, look at canon after Fudge was gone.

They got Scrimgouer who was only slightly less stupid and corrupt, but still spent all his time trying to appear useful and competent, rather than actually DOING anything to actually BE a competent and useful Minister.

Yeah, it would have been way better to remove all the corruption back before Voldemort was reborn, but that didn't happen, and you cannot live on 'what-if's'.

Should Harry have missed the chance to remove most of the high level folks who likely helped Voldemort in canon take over the ministry? The ones who set up the muggleborn death camps and snatcher squads?

And it's not like Harry forced Amelia Bones to take everything as far as she did, he brought up complaints, she investigated, she prosecuted, Harry simply testified. Amelia could have mentioned to Harry that she'd quietly force some of them to retire or something to keep the chaos down, due to voldemorts return. She didn't, she took them all the way, and she is an adult, and one of the few competent, decent folk in the upper levels of the Ministry.

So yeah, fuck Remus.
mworth1019 chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
Nicely written well thought out, good job
SillyJCool chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
This is a gr8 chapter ans Fudge got put in his rightful place
SillyJCool chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
I love the interaction between Harry and Sirius. Plus the Animagus idea was brilliant
SillyJCool chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
This is what OoTP needs. Molly needs to learn Harry is not a child
SillyJCool chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Awesome. This is exactly what I was thinking when everyone kept secrets from Harry in OoTP and they thought that he didn't need to know
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Yo Cheeky tell your detractors that you're not the first to write the Wizard World as backward that falls to JKR. In addition you damn sure aren't the only one to write the Wz World in the UK as backwards. Some of the readers out here can't read or don't know that canon only exists in the seven books written by JKR everything else is fanfiction. If readers want canon they can buy the books or check them out of the nearest library.
Keep truckin down the road girl you're doing good. Like all of us who write you might miss a typo now and then but so effing what? When I pay for what you write then I have a right to bitch about spelling and grammar otherwise I best keep my mouth shut or PM you with suggestions.
Innortal chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
Awesome work, well thought out and developed. Keep it up!
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
This is marked as complete but it seems very sudden and just breaks off...are you seriously done with writing this?
Martionmanswife chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Do not know if you know this, your sentence structure in the next to final Paragraph is off. OR you missed a word.

In the sentence, " Now, who wants to make sure I actually live (THROUGH) , whatever he's got planned this time?" You missed predicate. It may help you to actually Read the sentence out loud. To make sure that the grammar is correct. By Adding the word (THROUGH) you complete the sentence and it makes sense.

Out side of that one small mistake, it is REALLY GOOD. I am really enjoying what I have read so far.
CatGirl04 chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
One of the best HP I've read, where Harry actually uses his brains and nails the adults on how irresponsible they all were while he was growing up, and still are. Love that Dumbles is not let off the hook for being chief amonst the folks for having power and doing absolutely nothing with it except pump himself up.
ThomasNealy chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
Harry and Dumbledore went over all that when they talked at headquarters. How can dumbledore say that harry never told him.
RCPMione chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
impressive
Bobmin356 chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
this chapter ruined what was a really good revenge fic. Better luck next time.