Reviews for Not a child
bellalib chapter 10 . 12/3
Let just say great story love your writing. Now... Remus is a DICKWAD! He is a self-righteous jackass whiner crybaby. He has a hero warship with Dumbledore because he let them go to school big Flippin deal. Love the story Can't stand Remus and loath Dumbledore
bookgirl113 chapter 15 . 11/19
This was amazing *applause*

I have too many things to say so I won't, but this was very articulate and cathartic! Good job:)
Penny is wise chapter 15 . 11/17
Awesome story. Some very well done speechs.
TwilightVDLover97 chapter 15 . 10/9
Are you going to update Not a Child. It's awesome!
In your author's note, you said "THIS IS FUCKING FANFICTION" Your story is rated K. There are young children who read "K" stories. If you're going to swear, up your rating to "T" or "M".
Rose099 chapter 15 . 8/4
Update
Gary the Grouch chapter 1 . 6/12
This is a fairly short, well-written story where Harry behaves differently than in canon. This Harry is self-confident, self-assertive, articulate, and is a clear and rational thinker.

Results are quite amusing. Everyone in the story, even Harry himself, are confronted with their own lack of thought, or their own muddled thinking.

While I enjoyed the story, and I would recommend it to anyone, I felt that it didn't end well. There is no sense of closure, and the ending was a bit inconsistent with the rest of the story.

Still, it's light, creative, and well-worth a read.
*cackles* Love it!
He totally would have said that last line just for the reaction-value even if he's got no plans of that sort whatsoever. XD
*cheers*
I wonder if it would have helped any if the response to the first mention of an owl being sent about the time being changed was "What owl?" Sending the owl doesn't mean much if it doesn't make it to the intended recipient before the altered time.
*giggles and coos* I love the animagus forms and I love the visual of Padfoot and Eris!
*cheers*
Ah if only being so eloquent and clear-spoken while exploding was easier to achieve... He's got many very very valid points backing up his main ones.
Shadowdog11 chapter 15 . 5/13
The first 2/3 were cool, repetitive rants aside, but the. He turns preachy and loses focus/character
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 5/13
Yeah this took too big of a step away from your own character. That wouldn't happen. Like he said, he'd just keep going the same way