Reviews for Not a child
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 2/24
Harry is acting like a spoiled brat not a mature adult he claims to be
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/20
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Hippothestrowl chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
This story was strongest when Harry was serious and asserting himself against others in general and this came to a powerful climax with the final speech. The story was weakest when he was smirking and giggling and playing pranks. A good read anyway but it could have been greater.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
Just love this book I think it's absolutely one of the best I've read when is the rest going to be posted?
mobulis chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
Sorry but harry never said anything about abuse.
bellalib chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
Let just say great story love your writing. Now... Remus is a DICKWAD! He is a self-righteous jackass whiner crybaby. He has a hero warship with Dumbledore because he let them go to school big Flippin deal. Love the story Can't stand Remus and loath Dumbledore
bookgirl113 chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
This was amazing *applause*

I have too many things to say so I won't, but this was very articulate and cathartic! Good job:)
Penny is wise chapter 15 . 11/17/2016
Awesome story. Some very well done speechs.
TwilightVDLover97 chapter 15 . 10/9/2016
Are you going to update Not a Child. It's awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
In your author's note, you said "THIS IS FUCKING FANFICTION" Your story is rated K. There are young children who read "K" stories. If you're going to swear, up your rating to "T" or "M".
Rose099 chapter 15 . 8/4/2016
Update
Gary the Grouch chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
This is a fairly short, well-written story where Harry behaves differently than in canon. This Harry is self-confident, self-assertive, articulate, and is a clear and rational thinker.

Results are quite amusing. Everyone in the story, even Harry himself, are confronted with their own lack of thought, or their own muddled thinking.

While I enjoyed the story, and I would recommend it to anyone, I felt that it didn't end well. There is no sense of closure, and the ending was a bit inconsistent with the rest of the story.

Still, it's light, creative, and well-worth a read.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2016
*cackles* Love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
He totally would have said that last line just for the reaction-value even if he's got no plans of that sort whatsoever. XD
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
*cheers*
I wonder if it would have helped any if the response to the first mention of an owl being sent about the time being changed was "What owl?" Sending the owl doesn't mean much if it doesn't make it to the intended recipient before the altered time.