Reviews for Heart's Decision What is love
Magic-Clown-Drop chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
YOU MUST CONTINUE!
mandm1984 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
pretty good so far question though are u going to have each of them go out on a date with amu or have u already decided on making this amuto? well update soon
SoumaKukai chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I loved the perveertedness! the Amuto love! and the awesmeness! and and and... everything else. Um, I also loved how tadagay (he dosn't even deserve to hav a capital!) lost to Ikuto in many maany ways. But the blushing got a bit out of hand even though it was nessary. I rate this story... ... ... ... ... ... ...

FIVE STARS

Reveiw by

SoumaKukai

P.S. .
4re8e8 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Ikuto,

its a great story it sounds really perfresal (spelled wrong) you really like shugo chara don't you? and amuto! the way you decririve amuto is total pp *whink whink nuge nuge*

4re8e8 3
BeyBay chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This is epic.
T-Rex Ninja chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
There are a lot of things wrong with this story. First, author's notes with conversations between the characters in the middle of the story are ridiculous and creepy. Second, the amount of POV changes are not needed. Third, if you're going to bash Tadase, then get off this site; we don't need anymore immature children throwing the "gay" term around as an insult. And fourth, don't tell us that it might not end in Amuto when its CLEAR that IT IS AN AMUTO STORY!

Much love,

Your friendly neighbourhood T-Rex Ninja
pockylover chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
It's cute! Write more please? :)