Reviews for The Missing Piece
My Thyla My Captain chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Amazing! I love it! 3
IluvSpock chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Your story is absolutely amazing! I really wish you would wrote a continuation of it. I think it was really great, and I really liked how you wrote it! I'm happy with everything that you wrote! Thank you for writing! : )

Live long and prosper! : )
Lee chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is an incredible story and deserves so many more reviews! I loved how you had Spock react when Jim touched him! That made me so happy. Such an excellent story
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I seem to have established a pattern. I finish a series I've become addicted to, start going through withdrawal, and resist very briefly before resorting to fanfiction. What I really want is to find some of the ORIGINAL StarTrek fanfiction from the old 60s fanzines, but that is much easier said than done, so ffnet it is. It's been a while since I've had to go main site to fins stuff, I have networking established for my other fandoms, but I am going through major Spock withdrawal after finishing watching TOS tonight (I told you I resist very briefly).

This was good, the characters kind of went in & out of character, not drastically, but they would go from being spot on to being just slightly off and back again.

-SQ
Cayde chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I can't bealive no one has reviewd this story yet. Its really great and well written. i found a few minor mistakes but nothing distracting. Great job!