Reviews for The Dilemma
Sak chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I like their banter but I think the nicknames at this point are just a little too cheesy.

And hey. There was a half naked Seph and he disappeared from the scene completely? come on!

I am sooo hungry now, dying for a burger and fries...Zack is the best
Sak chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I wake up for exact same reason Zack enjoys his breakfast. To eat!
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
A certain line in your story got us thinkin':
***
Sephiroth sits reading the paper, and lil' Kadaj comes trotting up to him.
"Daddy, where do babies come from?" the boy asks.
In response, Sephiroth puts down the paper and leans forward to look his son straight in the eye.
"Children are born from the anguished cries of your ravished victims!" he intones darkly.
Kadaj frowns in confusion. Meanwhile, a visibly angry Aerith comes stalking out of the kitchen wielding a solid steel ladle.
"Baby," Sephiroth says calmly as she approaches, "He asked me a valid question, and I..."
His explanation is cut short when the ladle catches him beneath the chin with a sharp CRACK, sending the silver-haired madman crashing out the window behind him. After this Aerith takes their son aside to give him the 'happy-happy' version.
***
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did your story, Valentine's Ninja!
StyxxsOmega chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Awww. Please write more.
sakR9 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Incessant bugging from Zack stalking?

xD lucky lucky Tifa! Nice story
sakR9 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Haha! This was sweet ~~

one thing I'd like to humbly point out us there are a tad many rosy descriptions of 'wife' in this fic when'Tifa would do...

It was great though..
Lett chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
This chapter was super cute! Light-hearted and funny, everything that Zack/Tifa pairing would be!

I'll definitely be on the lookout for more in the future. :D
Starr chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Great friends Tifa has...
Starr chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Kind of thoughtlessl
Ooabk chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
LOL Zack!

I totally love this one! So funny :D

~One Of A Beautiful Kind~
Sepsis chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
"You know, I don't think I'll like this abusive relationship—"

That was wonderful! xDD And he probably has to get used to it when hes making jokes like that, but I really like this about him here! ;)

It was actually pretty nice of Tifa to think of Aeriths feelings like that! :)
mom calling chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Don't worry about not knowing how parents answer questions like this, Valentine'sNinja, 'cause parents don't know, either. They may think they are prepared, may have even planned what they want to say, but when, or where, the question comes, it's always a surprise that wipes the mind clean. Swipe! Zack and Aerith did about as well as any one... Like the dinosaur cereal. Very Zack! thx mc
Ski October chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was freaking cute. And Aerith and Sephy as Mother and Father? Preciousness.

More?
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
"Zack grinned. "That's awesome, buddy!"

Haha, thats so..perfect! xDD Hes so childlike here, its adporable! And Sephiroths and Areriths stories would have been..veeery differnt, I think. xD Its so cute that Kadaj is their child, oh god?~

The end was perfect by the way, I really liked it! ;)
Juleezy chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Awww, this story was so adorable. I can totally imagine Zack acting like that and pouting at Tifa. I do hope you get to do more prompts because I enjoy reading your works. Well, til next time.