Reviews for ReRewriting History
derpfangirl chapter 1 . 4/5
this was amazing I loved it
skydoe16 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
It physically pained me when you said that they melted Excalibur
Lya200 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Excalibur!
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Loved it!
Shayelyn chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I liked this fanfic a lot! You should write more SPN and Merlin crossovers in the future!
readpink chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Oh god!
This is so cool. Really like what you did there. Good blend of Dean's english with Arthurian one. Definitely adore Sammy on fan-girl mode XD
Snowball519 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I really enjoyed this story, It is very very good
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I really enjoyed it! And it was a relief to read this kind of story without having the time travelers expose who or what Merlin really is and just make his existence that much more difficult in Camelot and with Arthur, prat that he is!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
This was hilarious and just totally wonderful XD Except... my friend, one does not spell Castiel's name as "Cass". It just looks wrong. It may even be spelled that way on the show- I'm not far enough in to know- but I do know that the fandom generally calls him "Cas". Seeing it spelled with the extra 's' drove me crazy
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
OHMYGOSH! That...Excalibur...the Colt...*gasps for air* That's AMAZING! (Also it's totally my headcanon now.)

Great story! (My one tiny quibble is that Arthur didn't cry sorcery on the time travel...but maybe he just cares about Merlin enough to let it go? Eh. *shrug*)
Linorien chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Well that was certainly interesting. I was worried Sam or Dean would say something about Merlin's magic and spoil the whole thing.
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This was really fun!
KeepCalm I HaveMagic chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Normally I don't read anything with Supernatural (I don't watch the show). But I figured I knew enough about the from Tumblr, to get a good since of what would happen. Anyways I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013