Reviews for Heaven in This Choice
cela chapter 19 . 11/20/2015
if sookie has that much faery power she needs to blow alan ball into the next realm and let the faeries have him!
cela chapter 18 . 11/20/2015
this is positively one of the most action packed, exciting stories I have EVER read! eric and sookie are a perfect match and deserve to be together and happy at last.
tricelander chapter 12 . 6/11/2015
Chapters 10 & 12 have offered two of my favorite scenes that have now been added to my top ten list.

Chp 10 - Eric laying bear his soul. You have a gift of words, easily allowing us to see both sides from the female/male and human/vampire dynamics.

Chp 12 - Tourist Pm & Sookie are awesome to behold. Plus I love the use of Hello Kitty aspect. (Totally off topic, but I was just in Scottsdale due to a work assignment and found this store candy that had huge Hello Kitty gummy bears on a stick. I bought 5 to bring back as gifts for my kids and their friends. Airport security inspected them very closely and asked where I bought them.)
tanseynz chapter 20 . 2/3/2015
Just loved it! Can't think of anything that didn't work, and your Sookie was a fine match for the Viking. Ulrich and Idonea were fantastic!
Re your trial and imprisonment of AB, in his defence, he did give us the wonderful Godric, thanks to Alan Hyde, as well as making the Viking seriously visual, thanks to Alexander Skarsgard. And really Charlaine Harris should have been up there too given the disaster she made of her final books, even though she gave us the wonderful world of the Southern Vampires.
New Orleans Vamp chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
LOVED THIS STORY! So much better than the show's ending!
EternallyEC chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Awww poor Eric. I'm glad Sookie knew what he needed and gave him some TLC. Love this story!
EternallyEC chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Oh geez this chapter made me cry my eyes out! These two...
Dinnerandamurder chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
Very much enjoyed your second part if this story. So what happens with Pam and Skye?
Dinnerandamurder chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
Spitting in beer for not tipping is just so wrong. No lady would do such a thing. I was a waitress for 10 years and a bartender for 5 and any person that did something so vile would be fired before they could spit!
ViolaJane chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
This story is amazing! You get the satire just right, and your disclaimers were like a wonderful little mini soap opera.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
SOOKIE IS STUPID.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
This Sookie thinks too much. She just blabbers.
OposKneg chapter 20 . 8/13/2013
So, So Much Better than the TV show!
OposKneg chapter 9 . 8/12/2013