Reviews for Rhyme or Reason
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Loved it!
Suzie74 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
That was absolutely brilliant! the rhymes had me laughing out loud! Nice to see bottom Snape for a change ;)
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This was just too cute. Kodos for the rhyming.
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Awww, thats so sweet. i loved the rhymes.
Aeric chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
you should make more of this story you could make Ron or Ginny jealuse (cant spell) .
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
this was great! did you make up all those rhymes yourself? it was hilarious and sweet very nicely done!
Krucksue chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Good Story
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This was a. . .really cute oneshot XD. I loved the whole rhyming thing. Heee, the ending was adorable c:
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
LOL, super cute
Alysisaacs17 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
HOw did you do? Brilliant it was just soo good lovely ideas. Everone was mostly still in charachter and you lovely writer are brilliant.

Alys x
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I really enjoyed it

It's very sweet

I love the painting spot

very sweet

Kudos

Blade
KlaineyPotter chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Really great, of course I always did love your Snarry stories. And to your dear muse. Please oh please help inspire more Snarry stories, they are my favorite. )

Please write more Snarry I am indeed in love with them!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
this was awesome well done i particularly loved the ryming
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Love this and would love to see a sequel answering the question of what got into Harry. It was also good to see Ginny - and Molly - put in their places.
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
That was really cute and awfully silly. I don't know if you noticed or if it was intentional, but the entire story ended up bold. Anyway, thank you for sharing, I loved the story, I only wish their could be a reaction from Hermione :)
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »