Reviews for Gears of War 4: Rico Squad
good chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
great chapter.
Luizao940 chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
Good chapter! Liked the Samantha cameo. Also, looks like Emily and Fixer will have a story soon! Now I wonder what is this message from High Command.
Damonmielke chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
ok you got me at the edge of my seat i love how the private coulda killed that guy keep on going man and i can wait to see what happens regardless i'll keep on reading
Guest chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
People can't take a hint!

For the chapter, really good one. Hope that the Quinta mission wasn't a complete failure. Also hope that Emily can save Mielke!
Retroman66 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Name: Hank Bellane

Age: 39

Personality: Laid Back, Stubborn, Smart, Angry.

Appearance: Shaggy Brown Hair, Green Eyes, Muscular, Tattoo of Heart with a ribbon in the heart with the text "LANCER", tattoo of Barbed Wire going around his left Arm, Grown Beard.

Weapons: Retro Lancer (Stronger Bayonet), Gnasher Shotgun, Snub Pistol.

Personalities he Likes: Risk Takers

Personalities he dislikes: By the Book COG

What he would do if he knew it was the end: Help his Team finish the Mission

Rank: Private

Specific Training: Engineering, and a little Onyx Guard Tactics.
katamayan57 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Name: Allan Laroya.

Age: 36.

Personality: Sarcastic, calm, blunt (can be interpreted as rude), not emotionally intelligent, intelligent, hardened.

Appearance(tattoos/scars go here): Black and ruffled hair, tanned Latina guy, scar going all the way down his left arm from shoulder to wrist, 6"2, muscular, no tattoos, wears goggles that double as binoculars to assist him in engineering and sniping(if that's allowed).

Weapons (2 main, one sidearm or grenades preferably): Longshot sniper rifle, Retro lancer, Boltok Pistol (he only holds this like a trophy, as the Boltok is a locust pistol), and incendiary grenades.

Personalities they like: He doesn't care what you're like as long as he knows you're trustworthy.

Personalities they dislike: Untrustworthy people.

What they would do if they knew it was the end: Kill himself. It's the most practical thing. You don't want to be tortured and blurt information, do you?

What they would do if they were surrounded: Let other people deal with whatever it is they want, but aim for the heads of particularly large locust.

Rank (your chars can be Sergeants, Corporals, or Privates): Sergeant.

Specific Training (Sniper, Medic, Engineer, etc.): Ex-engineer, but still studies engineering in his free time, and sniper.
JJD196 chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
Well, things seem to be looking up. Only one death and two wounded that should make it. So long as Jon get's back with Emily quickly, everything should go well. Another good chapter mate, love the pacing of it and looking forward to the next one.
wolfeekun chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
Hmm...awesome return Riddick, hope to see more :3
iamking chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
it's back! awesome,this makes me very happy
Damonmielke chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
DUDE MY EYES JUST HAD A ORGASM KEEP IT UP :D
Luizao940 chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
Good to hear that you updated after all this time, Riddick! Now I wanna see a bridge full of bloody dead Karn! Keep it up!
JJD196 chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
Another chapter and well worth the wait. You had me worried for a moment with that bullet to the back but all's well. I wonder who's the casualty down with the other squad? I hope they're still alive.
My Alchemic Romance chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Hi! I came regarding the OC, I know you may have many; but here's mine.

Name: Nicole (Nicoletta) Augustine Stryker

Nicknames: Nicole, Stryker, Tom Boy, T.B., Cole.

Age: 27

Personality: Bossy, Strict, One of the guys, Tomboy, not impressed easily, Cynical.

Appearance: Long, straight, black hair. (mid-back length.) Blue-green eyes, with gold accents, freckles, pouty lips, large hips. (not fat, but ya know.)

Clothing: Usual COG gear, breast plates are bright blue. Has a grey bandana tied under her hair (like Sam's)

Without Gear: Black tank that stops below her breasts, moss green cargo pants, boots. Same bandana.

Weapons: Lancer, Long Shot, Gorgon Pistol, Indecentary Grenades.

Personalities they like: Trustworthy, confident, Cocky.

Personalities they dislike: Shy, conceited, slow.

What they would do if they knew it was the end: Protect her soldiers and do what it took to keep them alive. Or go down swinging.

What they would do if they were surrounded: Break out her MMA mele moves. Then switch to weaponry.

Rank: Major of Omega Squad

Specific Training: Sniper, Medical

Romantic Interest: Damon Baird, he has an infatuation for her, though he thinks she's too good for him. She actually has a small crush on him.

Nicole grew up a tomboy, her father was a Major during the Pendulum wars. She was specially trained MMA, her body is a registered weapon. She's strict with her troops and doesn't take "no" for an answer.

By the way; I have written a story myself with Nicole in it, and if you want to give it a read, it would be much appreciated. It's called Theory Of A Dead Girl. Nicole has been altered slightly, but everything will be explained in the end.

Thanks!