Reviews for Reflections
Hawki chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Nicely written. Not much else to say, but flows well and is pertinent to both the situation and larger context of the subject.
asdkfeo chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This is a really amazing piece. I enjoyed it very much because it was very well written and a good thinking piece. The things you write just made me stop and consider things, something only great stories can do. It was amazing.
vicky199416 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
(i forgot to mention this in my original review)

I'd have liked a lot more on the actual DEATH of cedric rather than the discussion of the futility of death, because though i liked that, it was supposed to be more focused on the death. i still liked it, but it wasn't the exact same :P
sydneysages chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
It had me conused at first because I thought it was Cedric's POV but then it mentioned about Horcruxes and I was like OMG cedric KNOWS? but then it was in the POV of death's apprentice, something which i really, really liked. it was unique. I love your descriptions and how you basically said that death was the step forwards and you had to do it, that it's not fair that others can survive so many years longer.

I did love the way you wrote it;however, some parts just felt a little too much like Cedric. I really did adore the vocabulary and how you almost spoke to the reader, explaining the futility of some people's lives.

It was a really good piece - thanks for entering! I've got your score down and i'll announce them all next week sometime, when i've reviewed any other entries that come in today or tomorrow.

vicky xx
MissAllieMae chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was amazing! i absolutely positively loved it. good luck on the contest! I still have to write mine...
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I found this extremely moving, and a very thought-provoking take on death (both in terms of Cedric's death and death in general). I think your style (of the narrator talking to the reader directly) was really effective and captivating, and added to the overall meaning and impact.

I'm very sorry to hear of your friend's death :(