Reviews for Someone Like You
devotedfan chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Please update :D
CullenFan1 chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
How can she resist that? I just love Alice.
bookonabeach chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
I'm loving this Edward who wont let her go. Seeing Bella flustered and Edward totally calm is hilarious. I'm also enjoying the Bella/Charlie/newspaper interactions. This story is a ton of fun, thanks.
cmb897 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Oh Bella.. She's so blind sometimes. It's a wonder Alce doesn't smack her upside the head for the way she acts. lol! Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one !D
jennayg123 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Well at least Alice is on her side! Can't wait to see what Edward is planning here- definitely seems like something!
Cullenfan524 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
That was so good! I love this Edward! And I am so glad she and Alice made up!
tatie1970 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Stupid, stupid little Bella. "And I still can't switch schools ?" Hilarious !
xxTVxx chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I love this story! I can't wait until the next chapter :)
A green eyed girl chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
thanks you so much for the update, this story is great. i am looking forward to see how it ends.
Twhylitelvr77 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I love this story and I like how Edward is just persistent and bugging Bella...she's irking me in this story with the drama and not talking to him about what was running through her head when she decided that breaking up would be best...I'd like to know what she really said in her sleep too..was it just that she still loved him, or did she basically say that she did it because she thought it was best? Hmm? I guess/hope that we'll find out soon?

Thanks for sharing,

Vamps09 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
cant wait for more
dr.meow1234 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Omg keep wiriting please I so excited. And Bella needs to stop being so stubborn Edward loves her !
Lady DestinyHope chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
awww loved the last scene at lease Alice can provide Bella some sisterly love

Wonderful job with the chapter, I really enjoyed reading it, Please update soon!
twilightluva786 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Great Chapter
edward6234 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
(Sorry I was having trouble loggng in) I love this chapter! I'm super glad that Alice and Bella are friends again and I love how Edward is acting now. Its just too sad to read him being all sad and broody, even though that can be a good read sometime.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »