Reviews for Someone Like You
Bekanz chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Eee I hope you can get the next chapter out soon and I hope there isn't much longer before they talk and work things out! Loving this sweet story, Alice and Bella's friendship is wonderful
twilightluva786 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Great Chapter :D
Ellie747 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
I love this! When are you going to update? This was so good I cried... :/
ShyNiks chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I really enjoyed this story.

I know Bella is being very stubborn but I want her and Edward to get back together already.

She cannot resist his charm lol

Update very soon!
lala43 chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Very nice fluff. I had forgotten what honest, sweet FF read like.

thank you.
Midnite Bella chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! :-)

Loving this story.. girls are sooo silly.
whoops17 chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
oh gosh im just in love with this fanfiction ! , i nearly cried last time because it took a while for an update but it was well worth the wait. just wondering if you have a timeline or when can we expect updates ?
Love this story to bits chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
update soon! I can't wait to see what Edward does next!
betsmecullen chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Looks like Edward has the best approach to changing Bella's mind. She won't be able to resist for long. And making up with Alice is going to mend some of the pain.

Write on. Update when you can.
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
So enjoying this story so far. Looking forward to more.
Aeris Rommyu chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Loving this story so far! Can't wait for an update!
devotedfan chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Please update :D
CullenFan1 chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
How can she resist that? I just love Alice.
bookonabeach chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
I'm loving this Edward who wont let her go. Seeing Bella flustered and Edward totally calm is hilarious. I'm also enjoying the Bella/Charlie/newspaper interactions. This story is a ton of fun, thanks.
cmb897 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Oh Bella.. She's so blind sometimes. It's a wonder Alce doesn't smack her upside the head for the way she acts. lol! Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one !D
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »