Reviews for Someone Like You
Love this story to bits chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
update soon! I can't wait to see what Edward does next!
betsmecullen chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Looks like Edward has the best approach to changing Bella's mind. She won't be able to resist for long. And making up with Alice is going to mend some of the pain.

Write on. Update when you can.
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
So enjoying this story so far. Looking forward to more.
Aeris Rommyu chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Loving this story so far! Can't wait for an update!
devotedfan chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Please update :D
CullenFan1 chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
How can she resist that? I just love Alice.
bookonabeach chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
I'm loving this Edward who wont let her go. Seeing Bella flustered and Edward totally calm is hilarious. I'm also enjoying the Bella/Charlie/newspaper interactions. This story is a ton of fun, thanks.
cmb897 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Oh Bella.. She's so blind sometimes. It's a wonder Alce doesn't smack her upside the head for the way she acts. lol! Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one !D
jennayg123 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Well at least Alice is on her side! Can't wait to see what Edward is planning here- definitely seems like something!
Cullenfan524 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
That was so good! I love this Edward! And I am so glad she and Alice made up!
tatie1970 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Stupid, stupid little Bella. "And I still can't switch schools ?" Hilarious !
xxTVxx chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I love this story! I can't wait until the next chapter :)
A green eyed girl chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
thanks you so much for the update, this story is great. i am looking forward to see how it ends.
Twhylitelvr77 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I love this story and I like how Edward is just persistent and bugging Bella...she's irking me in this story with the drama and not talking to him about what was running through her head when she decided that breaking up would be best...I'd like to know what she really said in her sleep too..was it just that she still loved him, or did she basically say that she did it because she thought it was best? Hmm? I guess/hope that we'll find out soon?

Thanks for sharing,