Reviews for Someone Like You
Panna Zuzanna chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Ohhh! I love it! I TOTALLY agree with you about Edward, even if he has three times better situation than Bella did, it will be good to see him straggling to convince her. Please, pleeeease tell me you're going to continue this story. *do puppy dog eyes* ;D
TWI chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
It's really good. Please update soon (:
hashtagswag chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
please update soon! This story is so good and this is such an abrupt stopping point! please!
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Please continue this story! I'm dying to hear the end of it. It's amazing so far!
Alexandra-loves-Edward chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
I agree with your statement at the end of chapter 5. It's definitely the same thing Edward did in New Moon. And I think they did it for the same reasons, too. So the other person could have a better life without them. I love that you're giving Edward a "taste of his own medicine" haha. He seems to be handling it much better than Bella anyway. Great story so far! I'm excited to see how it ends. A little angst followed by a lot of fluff is always the best :)
nepalipranshu chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Great story. I usually am not a big fan of All Human stories but I love this one! 3
Queenqueen chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
I really do love your writing Update soon
Helpless Romantic01 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Please don't end this here. Please finish this story. You're right in saying that Edward deserved a little taste of his own medicine and that Edward's and Bella's core thought processes are the same, but one vital difference is that Edward questioned Bella. He may never have felt like he deserved her, but when she said that she loved him, he believed her.

I understand that Bella has A LOT of self-esteem issues. I do too, but if a guy told me that he loved me and that I'm his whole world one day, then breaks up with me the next... I know my mind will be telling me I did something wrong in the course of that day, but I would NOT just let him off the hook without a fight. Just what the H*LL happened in the course of that day that told you that I would believe any Cock-and Bull story that came out of your mouth? No way, Buddy Boy. I deserve to know the truth!

*Sheepish* Well, that was my rant for the day. Sorry. I got a little carried away. I just wanted to ask you to continue this story. Thanks for your time.
Deni
she sparkles in the sun chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Love this story, will you have an update soon?
mvs0706 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
loving this story
anon chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
please update soon! This is such a great story!
klutzygirl34 chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
I think that I like seeing Bella doing this to Edward! Keep it up!
DeletedAccount0344221 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
omfg you have to finish this :( I've re read this so many times and if you're not finishing it could you give say how it would have panned out, till then *cries*

xox
rabiya944 chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
I don't remember if I already reviewed but here goes. I love the story! Seriously. Like all your other stories they just make me want more. You're an amazing writer and I'm a big fan :)
Lissagirl26 chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Can't wait to see more! Please post soon!
324 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »