Reviews for Someone Like You
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wow. I'm heartbroken already. Can't wait for the next installment. I think I need a hankie...

Brilliant, as always...

-Cassandra :)
AzraCullen chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
love it, cant wait for more, lets hope thats the most of the angst please!

Dude, what happened to "how to hear?" you pulled the story for good? I loved it...x
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Aw, man! I thought this was a one-shot - now I'm sad! :( I hope it's updated soon! I can't stand the thought that they're broken up! Ugh! Poor Edward - he's pissed and SUPER hurt! I loved how you described their break up - Bella's just trying to push through the break-up and Edward is initially so stunned, like he knows he must be hearing her wrong, and then he's just WAY pissed that she's even doing this in the first place to hide how incredibly HURT he is! Poor Edward! And Bella is being STUPID! But, I have to say, at least Bella doesn't vanish into thin air like Edward did after breaking up in New Moon, so Edward has the chance to fight back and try to win her back over!

I hope he intentionally tries to be the awkward ex and tries to act like everything's normal and he sits with and hangs out with her as much as he normally does... but I think that might end up really hurting him in the end and he'll probably collapse in on himself and just walk out at the end of the day and won't be able to handle it... Ugh, poor Edward. I just feel so bad... :(

Update SOON!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
Edwardlover4vr chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
it was very touching and technically I hope they have a happy ending *don't judge me) and lots of FLUFF! But I liked it!
Melcangel chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wow! Interesting concept there...seeing the situation reversed! Loving the story so far and can't wait for the update!
twilightluva786 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
loved it cant wait for more :D
owlsarebirdstoo chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I love it so far. Just the kind of story I've been craving lately :)
CullenFan1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Oh I remember being a stupid teenage girl. I like it so far. Can't wait for more.
77049sma chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This story says romance and humor...I see no humor in them Breaking up. It was still good tho..I really did like it. Update soon
bugsmama07 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
love it! i wanna see edward fight and not just give up cause bella said it was over
Twhylitelvr77 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Aww, I can understand where she is coming from..but that doesn't mean I don't want to shake her and bang her head into the nearest wall. I'm interested in seeing where this story goes...I'd love to see what it takes to get her to open her eyes and if it is someone shaking her and/or banging her head against a locker...so be it. :)
tatie1970 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I really wonder how Edward is going to react. Is this how people break up with each other ? I wouldn't know, since my husband is the only one I ever had a relationship with. Kinda mellow, I know. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
While I can understand Bella's low self esteem in the presence of perfection, he deserves an honest conversation with her. In fact, so does she, because, obviously, she doesn't see herself clearly...

Let's hope he doesn't let her get away with leaving him out of the loop on such an important decision.
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I can't wait for Edward to go after her, he knows she's lying, I'm just hoping he's taking this weekend to plan out his strategy on how to bring out the lie
TessLouise chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Oh, Bella! You dumb bunny. Looking forward to the 'humor' part of the story. :-)
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »