Reviews for Someone Like You
Twhylitelvr77 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Aww, I can understand where she is coming from..but that doesn't mean I don't want to shake her and bang her head into the nearest wall. I'm interested in seeing where this story goes...I'd love to see what it takes to get her to open her eyes and if it is someone shaking her and/or banging her head against a be it. :)
tatie1970 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I really wonder how Edward is going to react. Is this how people break up with each other ? I wouldn't know, since my husband is the only one I ever had a relationship with. Kinda mellow, I know. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
While I can understand Bella's low self esteem in the presence of perfection, he deserves an honest conversation with her. In fact, so does she, because, obviously, she doesn't see herself clearly...

Let's hope he doesn't let her get away with leaving him out of the loop on such an important decision.
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I can't wait for Edward to go after her, he knows she's lying, I'm just hoping he's taking this weekend to plan out his strategy on how to bring out the lie
TessLouise chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Oh, Bella! You dumb bunny. Looking forward to the 'humor' part of the story. :-)
michellevt chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Oooooh, I'm loving this first chapter. I normally don't start fanfics that aren't completed but I'm glad I did this one!
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Very nice. I'm really looking forward to hearing the rest.
smilton chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I am loving it so far, I can't wait to read more!
lsl chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
awwwh so sad! i hope they aren't apart for too long. great chapter. you can really tell how much they love each other. update soon!]
puasluoma chapter 1 . 10/5/2011

But please tell me it will have a happy ending!
kooshie chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Alright. You've got me hooked! (yet again). I was practically horrified to discover that there was no happy ending when I got to the bottom. Please please pretty please update soon...?
Analitica chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
omg poor bella and edward i hope he fights for her please i want them together update soon
Mourning Raven chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Awww :( I do love it though! I wanted to cry while reading... But I am at school right now... Haha :) please continue and update soon!
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
So heartbreaking, but so in line with the sweet foolishness of the characters.

Thank you!
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
God that's horriable! Why did she break up with him over the phone? I wanna cry
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »