Reviews for Someone Like You
klutzygirl34 chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
I think that I like seeing Bella doing this to Edward! Keep it up!
DeletedAccount0344221 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
omfg you have to finish this :( I've re read this so many times and if you're not finishing it could you give say how it would have panned out, till then *cries*

xox
rabiya944 chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
I don't remember if I already reviewed but here goes. I love the story! Seriously. Like all your other stories they just make me want more. You're an amazing writer and I'm a big fan :)
Lissagirl26 chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Can't wait to see more! Please post soon!
Byrd3-13 chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
are you going to update soon?
Byrd3-13 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
you are going to finish this one, right?
Byrd3-13 chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
what did bella say while she was sleeping anyway?
Byrd3-13 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
really good, can't wait to find out how it ends
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
can't wait to see how he gets her back
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I had only read one of your stories prior to this, so when I realized that you had a host of others I was so excited!

You are an awesome writer- I am already so into this story!

Great job. Please keep it coming!
potterchick86 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY! I think you're a wonderful writer with a great grasp for characters, pace, and dialogue; the holy trinity of writing in my opinion, and I can't wait to see where your talent takes these characters!
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
I love this and can't wait for more. (:
Maddy chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Edward may have his flaws but his concerns were waaaaay more legit. THey weren't just self esteem issues. And please.. talk about unfair. If Edward pulled the shit BELLA did in Eclipse? he'd be freakin crucified.
normalty chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
I'm loving this and I totally get what you're doing.
srd139 chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Hi, its a great story, you're an excellent writer ! Can't wait to see what happens next.

I totally agree with you that it wouldn't hurt for Edward to have a taste of his own medicine. Actually he got the easy way out, he didn't have to stay around and watch her spiral into insanity when he broke her heart into tiny dust particals in New moon.
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »