Reviews for Someone Like You
Byrd3-13 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
really good, can't wait to find out how it ends
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
can't wait to see how he gets her back
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I had only read one of your stories prior to this, so when I realized that you had a host of others I was so excited!

You are an awesome writer- I am already so into this story!

Great job. Please keep it coming!
potterchick86 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY! I think you're a wonderful writer with a great grasp for characters, pace, and dialogue; the holy trinity of writing in my opinion, and I can't wait to see where your talent takes these characters!
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
I love this and can't wait for more. (:
Maddy chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Edward may have his flaws but his concerns were waaaaay more legit. THey weren't just self esteem issues. And please.. talk about unfair. If Edward pulled the shit BELLA did in Eclipse? he'd be freakin crucified.
normalty chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
I'm loving this and I totally get what you're doing.
srd139 chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Hi, its a great story, you're an excellent writer ! Can't wait to see what happens next.

I totally agree with you that it wouldn't hurt for Edward to have a taste of his own medicine. Actually he got the easy way out, he didn't have to stay around and watch her spiral into insanity when he broke her heart into tiny dust particals in New moon.
HeAteHer chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I really love how this story is such a role reversal! Can't wait to see what happens next!
HeAteHer chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
magicalfaire183 chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Bella is kind of a dumbass...no offense. But then again, Edward was too in New Moon so I won't judge.
durteelilsecret chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
I love the parallel look at what Edward did (in NM) and what Bella did here.

Are you going to continue this story? Like what happened in the movie-I would love to see that, especially the sitting arrangement and hear the chatting during the movie!
durteelilsecret chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Oh Bella and her sleep talking-muttering self! *le sigh*
Imaginary Witch chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I liked the last two chapters so much! I can't wait for the next one! Bella staying over at the Cullens'? That's interesting news! Make it hot please! And get those two back together! They suffered enough. How cute the friendship between Alice-Bella. Alice is a great friend. Bella should listen to her and finally give her love a chance. Finally,I kinda agree with you. Ed suffering the same way Bella did at new moon. It was harsh what he did,even though he did it to protect her. But she has punished him enough. :-p haha! Can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/14/2012