Reviews for Someone Like You
HeAteHer chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I really love how this story is such a role reversal! Can't wait to see what happens next!
HeAteHer chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
magicalfaire183 chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Bella is kind of a dumbass...no offense. But then again, Edward was too in New Moon so I won't judge.
durteelilsecret chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
I love the parallel look at what Edward did (in NM) and what Bella did here.

Are you going to continue this story? Like what happened in the movie-I would love to see that, especially the sitting arrangement and hear the chatting during the movie!
durteelilsecret chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Oh Bella and her sleep talking-muttering self! *le sigh*
Imaginary Witch chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I liked the last two chapters so much! I can't wait for the next one! Bella staying over at the Cullens'? That's interesting news! Make it hot please! And get those two back together! They suffered enough. How cute the friendship between Alice-Bella. Alice is a great friend. Bella should listen to her and finally give her love a chance. Finally,I kinda agree with you. Ed suffering the same way Bella did at new moon. It was harsh what he did,even though he did it to protect her. But she has punished him enough. :-p haha! Can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Update!
sexymama25 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
Update as soon as possible can't wait for the next chapter
Gigi Cullen chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
I loved it! I'm dying to read more!
rachel000 chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
hope they resolve this, and are both happy in the end...
meganfox chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Love love love!

Can we pleeeease have an update? :)
WhyIsBellaTheOne chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
pshh I'm not mad at Bella.. and it's not because Edward is getting a taste of his own medicine.. it's because it's so rare that Bella even does something so unselfish where Edward is concerned.. this is great even if poor Edward is suffering.. atleast she IS putting him first.. for once.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
really good! cant wait for next chap!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
really good! cant wait for next chap!
puasluoma chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
At last it dowsnt seem like he is suffering that much
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »