Reviews for Always Save You
curious chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
You didn't ask for reviews? I am shocked! But really, I like this. It was good. And that quote from TWORS is just wonderful.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Beauty in 4 paragraphs. I can tell by reading the first sentence.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was beautiful. This is the only way I ever think that second person works, and you pulled it off brilliantly. I particularly liked the second paragraph, because it sort of pulls the general audience into it. Anyone can empathize with that riddle.

I did think that River's response to the Doctor asking if she would suffer more than every living thing in the universe, while romantic, was a bit ridiculous. I mean, really. I like that this little fic went into it a bit more and explained her feelings in a bit more of a relatable way. Even if it's not canon.

I love this. Very nice job. :]
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I really liked this! It was very short, but nicely done. Keep up the great work!
SerenBex chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I love this! As usual you've written River beautifully and perfectly :)
PoppyNoble chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Awh. This is brilliant and beautiful. Docotor/River FTW! :D
yeahwhatever2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Oh I can so imagine Rose and the Doctor laughing at River amd more at laughing at moffat.

Firstly selfish selfish River she is prepared to let all creation die just so she could be with the Doctor

Rose was prepared to let two universe be destroyed just because she was too weak to be without the Doctor sound familar?

Oh but of course nobody can ever love the Doctor more than River that rubbishes the whole history of the show They is Jo. Sarahg, Rose, Reinette not to mention Romana as well as Grace all these women the Doctor loved. River's love is obessive at best and not once did the Doctor say he loved her back because he doesn't she married a robo form of the man she loves A man who made it clear River embrassed him. Strong women like Romana and Sarah would not of sacrificed all creation just for one person and let River thinks she is most important thing in all creation in short isn't that what Rassilion wanted to do
Tc33 - Amie chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
wonderful! I could never imagine such beautiful words to describe that scene. I think what she said to him... It's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. Maybe that's selfish but, he is the Doctor, ans she is River, there is nothing in the whole universe that could stop them.