Reviews for Clean Uniforms
RunoxMaple chapter 20 . 3/28
I really love this omfg ** Tbh though I hope Ichigo ends up with Zaraki in the end~ I think the pairing is really adorable

Please update soon~!
Hotaru Muraki chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
Concerning the carrots: do you know what happens when you eat large amounts of beet-roots? *g* A hint: there's no need to be alarmed the day after when you're in the bathroom...
Ahem!
Thanks for the new chapter!
duchessme chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
so kepachi got the 1st taste.i just hope aizen would b the last.i love aizen and ichigo and romance in between them
SakuraKoi chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
I like it.
Melodien chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
thanks for sharing, I loved it :D
Alice chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I really like this ;) hope to see more from you soon! :D
Little Madam Russia chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
ooo whe Grimm finds out he'll be pissed hehe can't wait
emobunny4eva chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
must...read...more

Please update soon.
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 20 . 6/19/2012
I think Gimm-kitty should be added to the seme trio! It would be so awesome! And that way, Ichi's happy, Stark's happy, Kenpachi's happy, Azein's happy, and Grimmjow's happy! Their all happy! The 4 semes get the uke they all want and Ichi dosen't have to chose only one and hurt the others! . see, perfect compromise! XD lolz I really love this story and can't wait for more! Please update soon! -MnM
BlueRavenQuill chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
There aren't many good Bleach stories, and I have to say, this story has a great blend of everything I like to look for in one. I've been following your story for a while but this is my first time reviewing. Can't wait for the next update!
Hesymi chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
Reading the title of this chapter, I was worried about the translation because I immediately thought of another language, even the Japanese. But when I started reading, I realized: the meeting between Grimmjow and Hanataro is a very good idea. I like this little shinigami. He's such an innocent guy and he's totally the opposite of our dear blue panther. And, on top of that, he's a very good friend of Ichigo.

Talking about Ichigo, what on earth happend to him? Did he catch the fever of sex? I understand that he could be excited by his hormones or be attracted by such beautiful guys, but this is an orgy! I wonder how Grimmjow will react when he learns it. Will his dear Ichigo still be with that sent of purity? Anyway, I hope that Ichigo won't do it again with Kenpachi because this man has no respect for him. Aizen is right, Kenpachi is nothing but a beast!

Concerning the translation, I published the chapter 20 several minutes ago and I hope it will be appreciated by the French readers. For now, I leave you to your studies and exams and I'm going to pack my stuff because tomorrow I'm going on holiday at the seaside. Yesss!
Shirotensaki14 chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
The Nnoitra Tesla part was funny. Always nice to add some humor. By the way, I don't think Tesla ever died if that's what you mean.