Reviews for broken glass & burning candles
Morghen chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Reading the M&MWP list for the competition has made me remember a bunch of weird pairings that I had forgotten about! A PORTRAIT AND A GHOST? WAT?

But, wow, mew, you can really write anything! I didn't expect it to be all lovey dovey because that's just not how Binns is, so I was happy to see that's not how you wrote it. I liked how Binns just floated around the castle some times - he wasn't really focused on much in the books like some of the other ghosts so it was nice to read a bit more about him.

The last sentence was perfect, of course, because it showed Binns showing some interest in the Fat Lady! I could really see him using music as an excuse later on to keep happening by her and such.

ZeBarmyBookworm chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Well, that was certainly adorable :)

Have you written more of these two? I'd like to know what happens next. Hihi
SkyeElf chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Yes, a romance between a portrait and a ghost... Again, perhaps a pairing I'll write. It was a tad odd, but cute. I loved it, dearie.
lowi chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
A really weird pairing indeed, my dear mew! But you wrote them so well it made perfectly sense. Great!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Yep - definitely a weird pairing but they could be good. Everyone needs someone after all! Nice one.