Reviews for Life After War
Happybob123 chapter 5 . 3/22
Stalactites
Tytonic chapter 7 . 3/18
Great work so far. I can see a lot of potential here, I just hope that you use it right. There are a few errors, but nothing big. As long as you hold true to what the description says, and have a Gregor and Luxa pair, this should work out for you. Trust me when I say that a lot of people will be mad if you stick Gregor with somebody else, or have Luxa marry another guy (willingly). Keep up the good work, and don't you dare abandon this story, or neglect it for long time. If you don't update within a month, then I'm giving up on this story. Keep up the good work!
-Tytonic
Have them go back to New York and have mrs. Cormaci prepare them for the trip
Jedi1 chapter 6 . 3/17
So far I am enjoying the revisions but i enjoyed it the first time. I am glad you are continuing.
Neomistress chapter 6 . 3/17
You might want to go back and re-revise chapter four because it's just a giant block of text. Like a literal eye-sore.
Kyprioth chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
Twitchtip - Alive

-Kip
Some girl chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Alive update please
jedi1 chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
well I am glad you are back
Guest chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
Alive alive! Nhsfjsygbeh alive!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
we want more.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
It has been awhile please continue
Guest chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
update soon please
Grace chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up! I hope I have buged the crape out of you as you asked us to do if your taking longer than 3 weeks.
Grace chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
Hurry up please I need to know what happens next I can't wait I must know my life depends on it! This is amazing! I love this story!
Grace chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Liyer! You have mentioned twitchtip just not by name anyone who has read the underland chronicles would know that. I'm soooo happy she's alive she's one of my favorite people.