Reviews for Life After War
Snoopy1900 chapter 7 . 2/6
Here is an idea if you want one. It seems like Gregor is in high school, so soon he will want a drivers license. So the day after he gets it, he drives back to New York and goes to the underland.
This is the best book six I have read! If your looking for advice, maybe another Luxa POV, or maybe even a Boots POV! OMG that would be adorable.
Who is Abby?
snoopyluxa chapter 7 . 1/23
Keep going! This is to good to just stop!
Maggie chapter 7 . 1/17
Keep going! I want more!
Jedi1 chapter 7 . 1/7
Yeah for an update. These people just need to leave them alone.
Kyprioth chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
More please!
Happybob123 chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Tytonic chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Great work so far. I can see a lot of potential here, I just hope that you use it right. There are a few errors, but nothing big. As long as you hold true to what the description says, and have a Gregor and Luxa pair, this should work out for you. Trust me when I say that a lot of people will be mad if you stick Gregor with somebody else, or have Luxa marry another guy (willingly). Keep up the good work, and don't you dare abandon this story, or neglect it for long time. If you don't update within a month, then I'm giving up on this story. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Have them go back to New York and have mrs. Cormaci prepare them for the trip
Jedi1 chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
So far I am enjoying the revisions but i enjoyed it the first time. I am glad you are continuing.
Neomistress chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
You might want to go back and re-revise chapter four because it's just a giant block of text. Like a literal eye-sore.
Kyprioth chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
Twitchtip - Alive

Some girl chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Alive update please
jedi1 chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
well I am glad you are back