Reviews for A Week Without Ronshine
BMW222 chapter 7 . 2/15
I salute the good Dr.D his sacrifice shall not be forgotten!
LW12 chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
it was great keep writing
Snakespur chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Always thought that was a dick move on the part of his parents, making plans without telling their son about it only to tell him at the last minute with that lame line "This is our way of telling you."
JP1124 chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
Very nice story man. U know its a great story when u get visuals and I got the message loud and clear. Looking forward 2 reading more of ur stories
dksamuri chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
Enjoyed this
jl chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Lol this was funny and really hot so thanks for this. :D
onetikakawachi chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
I feel so perverted but I guess I'm used to it now.
Great job!
irishfan62 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Woo mad scientists. You can always count on them to make some really interesting storylines. Also digging the Futurama reference.
Nyx Calliope chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
I loved this all the way through. It was awesome!
warprince2000 chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Awesome story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story you write (update soon Plz)
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
nice!
Fayth85 chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Poor Ronnie

He's going to love hating the sitch he's in, especially since his future father in law would have no issue chopping his balls off with a spoon for it.
Anthony1l chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
KPRS shipper chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Finally! Kim got her release! I'm surprised by how much I like this story. Love how you kept everyone in character even when they were doing very un-Disney-like things.

I only wish we'd gotten a little resolution in regard to Drakken and Shego (although nothing too graphic with them of course - egh). The line about the spirit being willing but the flesh being bruised and spongy in the last chapter was pure gold. I laughed so hard.

Anyway, great story. Keep it up!
readerjunkie chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Excellent work on the story. A fine read.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »