Reviews for Moriarty's Amusement
Guest chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
more more more more more more
The Peeplae chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
What happened to Irene Adler Number One? Good story but I must admit that the ending is crap. Moriarty should have been captured by Mycroft's men and tortured until he died. Sebastion and Darcy should have ended up together or forming a new crime-fighting group. If not that then Sebastion should have joined either Sherlock, Mycroft or Lestrade. Sorry but that's The Peeplae's opinion.
Skyla Starite chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
OMG U KILLED MOLLY I WANT TO KILL YOU! Sorry joke I was kinda angry I don't mean it sorry
Petchricor chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
very, very nice. My heart broke, it fixed, and my feelings snapped. *applaudes*
Petchricor chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
I think my heart just shattered...
Petchricor chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
something inside me just snapped... I think my heart broke with his... :(
helenofargos chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
Ohmahgosh! That was absolutely brilliant! So I was looking for a story that was using Molly, Moriarty, and Sherlock as big parts, right? This was the only one (seriously) that I had the patience to find that DIDN'T occur after the most recent episode! What? Crazy, right? Anyway, it's brilliant. Keep up the fantastic work!
Plink42 chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
I know I haven't been reviewing like I should, but I really did enjoy this story very much. I'm looking forward to more by you.
loulouflowerpower chapter 13 . 2/3/2012
love it, update really soon
kelly1981 chapter 13 . 2/3/2012
Ooh I like what you did with this chapter... and with the name :) utterly hooked now
Belle-Vie16 chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
I think *you* need to explain! ;-) I'm being patient honestly... Please update soon, this is a brill story! Belle x
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 12 . 1/26/2012
Hooray, Molly isn't dead! Please update soon, I'm dying to hear her explanation. (And hopefully some SH/MH action!)
clumsycat chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
Yay Sherlock got Molly back. I swear when I read chapter 11 I honestly thought this was going to be a really depressing fic.

Love this story :D
Petal chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
You've left me rather happy. I would not mind a kiss from Benedict Cumberbatch that went a little something like that. Thank-you for the update. I cannot wait for more!
loulouflowerpower chapter 12 . 1/20/2012